I am watching Rudolph the red nose reindeer.

maybe a bit far flung http://open.salon.co...ed-nosed_commie but within the realm of possibility. hermie? really? nah....

Just when you thought we (here at PPP) are the most demented and mentally twisted individuals on earth....you go and find one even more !@#$ed up in the head. I wish there was a way to send our link to that author so she can add to her research.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when you thought we (here at PPP) are the most demented and mentally twisted individuals on earth....you go and find one even more !@#$ed up in the head. I wish there was a way to send our link to that author so she can add to her research.

actually, she's far from alone in the belief about the link to the red scare. the hermie thing, i think she's on her own. the author of the "screenplay" apparently also was blacklisted.after christmas, maybe we should move on to "the wizard of oz".

actually, she's far from alone in the belief about the link to the red scare. the hermie thing, i think she's on her own. the author of the "screenplay" apparently also was blacklisted.after christmas, maybe we should move on to "the wizard of oz".

Start the thread...I'm sure you'll get some good input.

Yeah, answer me this...............Comrade................

HBUV6.jpg

maybe a bit far flung http://open.salon.co...ed-nosed_commie but within the realm of possibility. hermie? really? nah....

Leave it to a progressive to take a story promoting the importance of accepting those who appear different into a story that is really about communism and a dentist who is gay based on the fact that (a) you can replace the word 'dentist' with the word 'homosexual' and it still works, and (b) a jack-in-the-box is singing about coming out of a box...as if the author really wanted to refer to him as a jack-in-the-closet.

I noticed the female author's title is 'Freelance Writer." Why, she must be a transgender because a lance is a pole-like weapon, so to free the lance must be to release her pole-like weapon...and I think we all know what THAT means! Plus, look at her title with adult eyes and tell ask yourself, can the word 'freelance' be replaced with 'homosexual?" Why, yes, it can!!!

On the upside, the current president is doing a great job making more and more people realize what a bunch of tools progressives are.

Leave it to a progressive to take a story promoting the importance of accepting those who appear different into a story that is really about communism and a dentist who is gay based on the fact that (a) you can replace the word 'dentist' with the word 'homosexual' and it still works, and (b) a jack-in-the-box is singing about coming out of a box...as if the author really wanted to refer to him as a jack-in-the-closet.

I noticed the female author's title is 'Freelance Writer." Why, she must be a transgender because a lance is a pole-like weapon, so to free the lance must be to release her pole-like weapon...and I think we all know what THAT means! Plus, look at her title with adult eyes and tell ask yourself, can the word 'freelance' be replaced with 'homosexual?" Why, yes, it can!!!

On the upside, the current president is doing a great job making more and more people realize what a bunch of tools progressives are.

it's that whole right brain, left brain thing. most artistic types including screenplay writers, are right brained. i'm betting you're not. did you see the lastest "superman"? notice any biblical parallels there? i'm guessing some viewers might have missed even that.

it's that whole right brain, left brain thing. most artistic types including screenplay writers, are right brained. i'm betting you're not. did you see the lastest "superman"? notice any biblical parallels there? i'm guessing some viewers might have missed even that.

Oh, please. I was writing columns for a newspaper starting10th grade, performing on stage since the 7th, had dozens of ridiculous poems and short stories published over my limited lifetime and have more time spent on/around the stage than most anything else I've done. I gave it up 20 years ago because I was tired of ramen noodles being my three meals a day.

This isn't a left brain, right brain thing. It's a "she's a phucking progressive moron" thing.

Oh, please. I was writing columns for a newspaper starting10th grade, performing on stage since the 7th, had dozens of ridiculous poems and short stories published over my limited lifetime and have more time spent on/around the stage than most anything else I've done. I gave it up 20 years ago because I was tired of ramen noodles being my three meals a day.

This isn't a left brain, right brain thing. It's a "she's a phucking progressive moron" thing.

For the sake of mediating this dispute, if she is right brained, that means she only has half a brain....which is another way of saying "she's a phucking progressive moron".

And while no one was paying attention, racism ended...

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/12/rnc-rosa-parks-tweet-100518.html?ml=po_r

The Republican National Committee backtracked after a tweet commemorating the anniversary of civil rights icon Rosa Parks’s arrest was met with derision online.

Sunday was the anniversary of Parks’s arrest for refusing to move back on a segregated bus in 1955, and the RNC tweeted a picture of Parks to mark the occasion, with the message, “Today we remember Rosa Parks’ bold stand and her role in ending racism.”

I'm guessing its George Bush's doing

Of course he doesn't. Kids belong to the community.

LoL! Good point!

He knows the value of: "It takes a village""

Santa for VP in 2016?

HBUV6.jpg

Come on!

Of course to the Emerald City! That spiral there is where it starts parallelling the yellow brick road! It starts w/you! The individual...

"We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz!"

:-P

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Come on!

Of course to the Emerald City! That spiral there is where it starts parallelling the yellow brick road! It starts w/you! The individual...

"We're off to see the Wizard, the wonderful Wizard of Oz!"

:-P

No.............. it goes another way........its as plain as the nose on my face........lol

3087375237_90014150d3.jpg

and for the terminally slow posters:

Think Progress sees fit to disparage the statement: "Today we remember Rosa Parks’ bold stand and her role in ending racism."

Can you see any reason why this is worth scoffing at, other than that it's a tweet from the Republican National Committee?

First, you have to be enough of a douchebag to act like you don't see that "ending racism" is a process and that a person might have a role in that process even though that role didn't go so far as to entirely complete the process.

And then you have to think, here on the Sunday after Thanksgiving, that it's worth exploiting Rosa Parks for one more opportunity to bray at Republicans. Over nothing!

Utterly pathetic. Show some respect. (Hey, remember "civility"?)

Edited by B-Man

HBUV6.jpg

no idea what that means. have you tried playing the beatles albums backward? don't know much about politics at the time the wiz was written but don't think it's a major stretch to imagine the scarecrow as a symbol of agriculture or farm workers, the tin man as heartless industrialists, the cowardly lion as the populous (although i've seen it theorized he was alluding to a contemporary, spineless pol). anyway, it's amusing to think of these timeless, beloved, iconic pieces of pop culture in a way that goes against convention.

no idea what that means. have you tried playing the beatles albums backward? don't know much about politics at the time the wiz was written but don't think it's a major stretch to imagine the scarecrow as a symbol of agriculture or farm workers, the tin man as heartless industrialists, the cowardly lion as the populous (although i've seen it theorized he was alluding to a contemporary, spineless pol). anyway, it's amusing to think of these timeless, beloved, iconic pieces of pop culture in a way that goes against convention.

Good Lord. EiI made a joke and I responded with an obvious joke too.