I am watching Rudolph the red nose reindeer.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god...racism, when this ends up on PPP we are really going to have a good time. OC and B-Man going at it, Gator dropping links citing sites, and LABillz copypastaing websites, and ...lybob and birddog contributing with the left view.

Oh god...racism, when this ends up on PPP we are really going to have a good time. OC and B-Man going at it, Gator dropping links citing sites, and LABillz copypastaing websites, and ...lybob and birddog contributing with the left view.

So many questions the PPP guys could answer: why does Santa wear red? Why does Herbie not like to work in the shop...like real men do? Why does Clarice have such long, sexy eyelashes? How much is the ozone layer depleted when Rudolph and the othersbreak wind mid-flight (methane emissions)? There's aa lot of **** going on in this flick.

So many questions the PPP guys could answer: why does Santa wear red?

Nazi sympathesizer

Why does Herbie not like to work in the shop...like real men do?

He has every right to have an alternative lifestyle.

Why does Clarice have such long, sexy eyelashes?

Drag queen extensions overcompensating for the candy cane between his legs.

How much is the ozone layer depleted when Rudolph and the others break wind mid-flight (methane emissions)?

The HAARP system is monitoring this, Jesse Ventura is going to provide us details. It might be a simpletons rationale but this is a serious issue and it will cause the Sudan to be flooded soon.

There's aa lot of **** going on in this flick.

The website for this show is still not working - but it was all a misunderstanding and you did not let it get finished.

Santa WAS a racist, but he turned capitalist... Have to tend to agree w/Fraiser Crane?

"Sam Malone: Oh, look at that will you? Nice Rudolph.

Woody Boyd: I made it myself.

Sam Malone: No kidding?

Woody Boyd: You know, Rudolph is my favourite guy in the Christmas song.

Sam Malone: Yeah.

Dr. Frasier Crane: Apparently then Woody, you're unaware that the story of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" is one of the most unrealistic and therefore potentially damaging in all of children's music. It gives them a horribly distorted view of reality.

Woody Boyd: Yeah, but you got to admit, it's easy to whistle.

Dr. Frasier Crane: No, I'm serious. First the other reindeer tease and then ostracise him. And then when his abnormality proves of service, they use him.

Dr. Frasier Crane: [sam and Woody are speechless] But then do they allow him to play in their stupid reindeer games?

Sam Malone/Woody Boyd: Yes.

Dr. Frasier Crane: Oh, no, I know how the song goes. In fact, not only do Donner, Blitzen, et al, not love him and laugh out loud with glee, but they doubly dispise the bulbous-nosed little wimp.

Dr. Frasier Crane: [Frasier gets up] Well, I've got to be off. Happy Holidays!

[Frasier leaves, Sam and Woody are shocked]"

Holiday Trivia:

What do Gregg Allman and Hermie the Elf have in common?

They both did Cher?

What do I win?

Santa WAS a racist, but he turned capitalist... Have to tend to agree w/Fraiser Crane?

"Sam Malone: Oh, look at that will you? Nice Rudolph.

Woody Boyd: I made it myself.

Sam Malone: No kidding?

Woody Boyd: You know, Rudolph is my favourite guy in the Christmas song.

Sam Malone: Yeah.

Dr. Frasier Crane: Apparently then Woody, you're unaware that the story of "Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer" is one of the most unrealistic and therefore potentially damaging in all of children's music. It gives them a horribly distorted view of reality.

Woody Boyd: Yeah, but you got to admit, it's easy to whistle.

Dr. Frasier Crane: No, I'm serious. First the other reindeer tease and then ostracise him. And then when his abnormality proves of service, they use him.

Dr. Frasier Crane: [sam and Woody are speechless] But then do they allow him to play in their stupid reindeer games?

Sam Malone/Woody Boyd: Yes.

Dr. Frasier Crane: Oh, no, I know how the song goes. In fact, not only do Donner, Blitzen, et al, not love him and laugh out loud with glee, but they doubly dispise the bulbous-nosed little wimp.

Dr. Frasier Crane: [Frasier gets up] Well, I've got to be off. Happy Holidays!

[Frasier leaves, Sam and Woody are shocked]"

They both did Cher?

What do I win?

Love that show!

You only get one guess

Ok, I'm going with metrosexual

http://reindeer.ws/info.htm

We go to "Zoo Year's Eve" every year @ The Brookfield Zoo... If I rememeber correctly, they had reindeer there... The keeper said that the females have antlers too!

So the Rudolph story is racist, sexist, & parasitic...

Gee... How much more American can you get considering that Robert May did the story for Montgomery Ward which they published/held the rights... LoL

;-P ;-P

I am joking... So all the stick's in the mud can lighten up!

Nazi sympathesizer

He has every right to have an alternative lifestyle.

Drag queen extensions overcompensating for the candy cane between his legs.

The HAARP system is monitoring this, Jesse Ventura is going to provide us details. It might be a simpletons rationale but this is a serious issue and it will cause the Sudan to be flooded soon.

The website for this show is still not working - but it was all a misunderstanding and you did not let it get finished.

These are well reasoned and cogent responses; can't wait for DC Tom's thoughts on whether the "abominable snowman" represents the 1960's authoritarian WASP community. *grabbing popcorn*

These are well reasoned and cogent responses; can't wait for DC Tom's thoughts on whether the "abominable snowman" represents the 1960's authoritarian WASP community. *grabbing popcorn*

Remember: "Bumbles bounce!" Also, they can be quite useful when their teeth are pulled (ie: put the star on the tree)... "Humble Bumbles." The 60's counter culture?

Anyway, the amazing part of Rudolph (Rankin/Bass) is that it is all impeccable claymation (animagic)... All manually done stop motion. Wasn't it done in Japan too?

Edited by ExiledInIllinois

Remember: "Bumbles bounce!" Also, they can be quite useful when their teeth are pulled (ie: put the star on the tree)... "Humble Bumbles." The 60's counter culture?

Anyway, the amazing part of Rudolph (Rankin/Bass) is that it is all impeccable claymation (animagic)... All manually done stop motion. Wasn't it done in Japan too?

Not sure if it was done in Japan, but definitely impressive. Nice take on the Counter Culture...sounds about right.