Fan fell from 300 level to 200 level

Luvbills

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

even though you know the ending, the video is pretty mesmerizing -- especially since you get to see all of his dry runs prior to the tumble. kinda like watching a trapeze artist swing back and forth before they make the big jump.

one thing's for certain: dude loves sliding down railings.

http://deadspin.com/new-video-of-bills-fan-falling-from-upper-deck-leads-to-1592548282

Sorry if this has been covered (I checked the past couple of pages) does anyone know if the guy he fell on is ok?

From the Buffalo News the other day:

Bratcher, 29, a middle school social studies teacher at South Buffalo Charter School, testified Thursday that the impact was a “crushing blow.”

“The pain’s with me still today,” he said.

When Hopkins fell on him, Bratcher said he was confused. “At that point, I had no idea what had just happened to me,” he said. Bratcher suffered injuries to his neck, back and shoulders and said he has a limited range of motion.

“Any prolonged activities cause me discomfort,” he said, noting the difficulty he has sitting, standing and turning, which poses a problem at work.

He said he missed two weeks of work and had to use all of his sick time. He isn’t able to participate in the recreational activities he enjoys, such as running.

He also has trouble getting uninterrupted sleep because of the discomfort.

Watching an entire movie with his girlfriend is out of the question, too.

“Essentially my entire life was impacted,” said Bratcher, who has received physical therapy since November. He said his pain level fluctuates.

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/orchard-park/surveillance-video-shows-bills-fan-sliding-on-rail-5-times-before-fall-20140612

Looking at the new footage... We are lucky he fell where he did and nearly went through untouched. He did hit that guys head... I'm assuming it was the teacher... but it was kind of a glancing blow. I'm skeptical the injuries are overstated, but even as listed it could have been much worse

I went to college with the faller, kind of a D-bag, but not the absolute worst person. The bouncer at the "club" in Fredonia would call him the prettiest dude in town. Hope he doesn't get any jail time, he'll be nicknamed sugar day 1.

I went to college with the faller, kind of a D-bag, but not the absolute worst person. The bouncer at the "club" in Fredonia would call him the prettiest dude in town. Hope he doesn't get any jail time, he'll be nicknamed sugar day 1.

I saw pics of his sister. She's smokin' hot. But, likes tattoos way too much and mars her look.

Looking at the new footage... We are lucky he fell where he did and nearly went through untouched. He did hit that guys head... I'm assuming it was the teacher... but it was kind of a glancing blow. I'm skeptical the injuries are overstated, but even as listed it could have been much worse

I don't know how you can be skeptical of the injuries suffered when a grown man falls on you from 25-30 feet. One of the doctors said if he was leaning two inches forward, he would have been dead.

He's not saying crazy things about the injuries. Seems like about what you'd expect to me.

http://youtu.be/qQ0cKc9w49k

The idiocy of this guy is astounding. He's damn lucky he didn't kill himself or someone else.

So if there is security video that has over 2 minutes of this imbecile sliding why was nobody on their way to stop him? Do they not monitor those feeds? If not then what's the point?

Kinda like that kid who stowed away in the landing gear of that flight to Hawaii. After the fact, they were all: "Good news, we caught him on surveillance video sneaking onto the tarmac..." OK, not sure how that's GOOD news. Is nobody watching a bank of screens live??

Here's the News article.

“I really didn’t think anything was going to happen or go wrong. ... I did not think that I was going to fall.”

And, now he's saying that he wasn't drunk (after he said he was). If he's 29 years old and going down that pole at least 5 times, he better be friggin hammered.................Otherwise, he's the biggest moron that ever lived.:

http://www.buffalone...l-case-20140617

Well if they didn't breathalize him or give him a field sobriety test, or some way to prove in court that he was drunk, it would help his case I guess.

So if there is security video that has over 2 minutes of this imbecile sliding why was nobody on their way to stop him? Do they not monitor those feeds? If not then what's the point?

I'd guess its a lot of screens, limited eyes, and probably not instant arrival of security even once seen, and relayed.

So i won't lie, i have only really seen this threads title name pop up and ignored it. However, as fate would have it I came across some footage of the fall. Not sure if this view of the fall has been posted, but i went through a few pages and didn't see it, so hopefully additional footage of the idiot almost killing himself.

http://i.imgur.com/FykkzWq.gif

So i won't lie, i have only really seen this threads title name pop up and ignored it. However, as fate would have it I came across some footage of the fall. Not sure if this view of the fall has been posted, but i went through a few pages and didn't see it, so hopefully additional footage of the idiot almost killing himself.

http://i.imgur.com/FykkzWq.gif

Wow seeing that video...

that is truly offensive what the guy did.

Go commit suicide by your lonesome, if you are so keen.

he should be flying for Malaysia Airlines!