Fan fell from 300 level to 200 level

Luvbills

Still, at the end of the day, they're still average dudes selling beer at a ball game to make ends meet, not the TSA. You add sale incentives, which I'm not sure they have, and the house of cards falls down.

And you don't provide adequate personnel (both selling and policing) and the fans in the upper deck may fall down.

I feel like your simply saying "what, you expect them to be responsible vendors like anyone else selling alcohol?!? It's football!"

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it's nearly impossible for a male to get drunk on that watered down overpriced crap that in one of half of football anyway.........The one's who are stupid drunk are that way from the tailgate and/or if they were able to sneak some hard stuff in.

I think it's nearly impossible for a male to get drunk on that watered down overpriced crap that in one of half of football anyway.........The one's who are stupid drunk are that way from the tailgate and/or if they were able to sneak some hard stuff in.

Totally agree- though id guess the ones that are that drunk at some point are buying a beer (a good chance to identify them) and security seems to have failed even if the guy was sober (slid 5 times?!?).

Is the faller still allowed to attend the annual game in Toronto, or does this ban extend beyond international borders?

At that point it becomes an Interpol matter because he'd be crossing the border for the purpose of committing a crime.

• 6 months later...

An accident...good luck with that. I suppose he was just taking the express lane down the stairs?

The prosecuting attorney would have the burden of proving intent to injure, that it wasn't an accident. Honestly, does anyone really think that guy slid down that banister with the intent to hurt someone else?