QB sneaks-finally

mart

Hackett finally getting smart, moving the pile for a yard. Would that play saved

the KC game instead of the infamous Tuel pass,

and would it have made the difference instead of the FG,

in the Steeler game. Who knows, as its hinsight but worth talking about.

Your QB is like 6'6 and weighs 240 lbs...the fact that it took 11 weeks to figure it out is mind blowing but glad that Hackett found that page in the playbook.

Part of it working is not calling it every time.... But the other half is it will then be incredibly effective when you do and help set up other things so you don't neglect it for 3 months.

How many times have you seen Tom Brady get it done on the sneak.

How many times have you seen Tom Brady get it done on the sneak.

4th and inches, 3rd and inches and it is a sneak pretty much every time with Brady. I read a stat earlier this year that his success rate was in the high 90's percentage wise.

Edited by BuffaloBillsForever

Part of it working is not calling it every time.... But the other half is it will then be incredibly effective when you do and help set up other things so you don't neglect it for 3 months.

I have just never understood running 5 yards in the backfield to hand off to get a yard. In short yardage I believe that you always need to be going forward. Whether you run a QB out of the shotgun (like they used to do with Brad Smith), a FB dive or something like that. I am cool with play action from time to time as well. Just my opinion

4th and inches, 3rd and inches and it is a sneak pretty much every time with Brady. I read a stat earlier this year that his success rate was in the high 90's percentage wise.

I am not surprised, but it is telling.

Edited by Kirby Jackson

Jeremy White from WGR is gonna go bananas tomorrow over this, lmao

I believe the only time Brady has failed to convert a 3rd or 4th and 1 or less since 2008 was when he fumbled in the first game of the year near the goalline and Kiko recovered it ..

Your QB is like 6'6 and weighs 240 lbs...the fact that it took 11 weeks to figure it out is mind blowing but glad that Hackett found that page in the playbook.

I honestly think it has to do with being down on the field.

This is obviously pure speculation, but up in the booth probably feels like playing a video game. Of course a 3 yard out to Lee Smith will work! I drew it up!