Super Mario ?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was only able to watch the game until halftime, and it appeared he was MIA. At least to me. But I don't know if I'd go as far as to say he's cashing it in. I did expect him to get at least a sack or a half sack though against what appeared to be a weaker set of tackles...

LOL at this post. Mario made one mistake the entire game and otherwise made it possible for Hughes and KW to have the impact he had. If you didn't notice the attention he garnered all day, you weren't paying attention.

GO BILLS!!!

LOL at this post. Mario made one mistake the entire game and otherwise made it possible for Hughes and KW to have the impact he had. If you didn't notice the attention he garnered all day, you weren't paying attention.

GO BILLS!!!

Yeah, MW was solid. Our front 7 just flies around. Another solid effort.

You're going to give up some yards when your offense has 19 3 and outs, and leaves you on the field all day.

It's crazy to think he doesn't make a difference. It goes way beyond stats.

Goes way beyond stats - give me a friggin break. They guy doesn't take plays off, he takes GAMES off. He didn't do squat last week (1 tackle) and was WORSE in this game. He is supposed to be a leader on this team and he puts forth an effort like this?

EJ's and Spillers stats sucked too - does it go way beyond stats for them as well??

GO BILLS!!!

Once again my man K-9 you are right on the mark. Doubled and trailed all day. Sometimes that is the greatest sign of respect. Without Mario, Hughes Williams and Dareus have a harder time getting penetration. 100mil is never justifiable, but as a football player I take him 11 times out of 10

Goes way beyond stats - give me a friggin break. They guy doesn't take plays off, he takes GAMES off. He didn't do squat last week (1 tackle) and was WORSE in this game. He is supposed to be a leader on this team and he puts forth an effort like this?

EJ's and Spillers stats sucked too - does it go way beyond stats for them as well??

Comparison doesn't even make sense

Once again my man K-9 you are right on the mark. Doubled and trailed all day. Sometimes that is the greatest sign of respect. Without Mario, Hughes Williams and Dareus have a harder time getting penetration. 100mil is never justifiable, but as a football player I take him 11 times out of 10

On Hugh's second sack he ran around the outside edge of the left tackle...A MW double team helped him do this huh?

On Hugh's second sack he ran around the outside edge of the left tackle...A MW double team helped him do this huh?

Yea actually it did because the focus of the protection was on the complete opposite end leaving only the one tackle for Hughes to beat with no inside or RB help

I see you haven't watched the last two weeks

Yes... There was no running back or TE to chip him. IF you watched the game today and that's a big IF you would have seen that the steelers doubled Mario with two tackles. They used mike Adams as a TE to block Mario.

Without seeing the whole game I can't tell you where Hughes came from. But if you have ever played 3-4 olb you would know WHOEVER the DE is is supposed to wall off a tackle so the LB can get to the qb. Was it on Branch's side or Mario? If you are sitting here telling me that a DE that gets blown off the line can free a rush linebacker like that... You are insane.

Edited by Agent 91

Playing against a 3rd team ..no name tackle today. He had one tackle last week. Cashing it in early now ? On a positive note, Jerry Hughes was bringing the heat today.

Yah if he got payed on his production the guy would be in the welfare line - trade him for a draft pick tired of the people that are suppose to be all that playing to less than their ability !!

It was kind of windy today. Tends to throw the big DEs off on their line to the QB. Some react better than others.

Playing against a 3rd team ..no name tackle today. He had one tackle last week. Cashing it in early now ? On a positive note, Jerry Hughes was bringing the heat today.

ok then. You know your stuff.