No more QB talk

EJ is a great starter... Thad is a good bakup and Tuel isn't that bad..

Tuel talk- He gained 200+ yards on one of the best defences. The pic six should have been a td the play before, but Fred couldn't get it in, I'm not saying it wasn't Fuels fault for the pic six.... It was! He had Stevie wide open!

THe Woods pass was a good pass, the coner made a great play on the pall.

The TJ fumble had nothing to do with Tuel!

Tuel is a great 3rd string! He is a rookie. All his stuff in that game is correctable.

Tuel talk- He gained 200+ yards on one of the best defences. The pic six should have been a td the play before, but Fred couldn't get it in, I'm not saying it wasn't Fuels fault for the pic six.... It was! He had Stevie wide open!

Tuel is a great 3rd string! He is a rookie. All his stuff in that game is correctable.

Correction: We hope EJ becomes is a great starter... Thad is an adequate good backup and Tuel isn't that bad. an abomination

That settles it then. From now on we'll avoid discussing the most important position in pro sports. Like it or not, until proven, fans will continue to wonder when they will finally have a suitable replacement for HOF'er Kelly, who's now been retired for 17 seasons, can't knock the passion of Bills fans for putting up with this for so long...

Strong post.

EJ will start because they are paying him. End of discussion.

ej will start, imo, because the hopes of the city and the jobs and reputations of many in the organization are resting squarely on his shoulders. and also because this guy's physical stature and ability are far and away better than anyone else on this roster at that position. but, that's only my opinion.

The jury is out on EJ as a QB but if he CAN play he has everything that you could want in a leader. Charismatic, has played well in big games and is just a good person. He kind of reminds me of R. Wilson and Flacco. Quite confident leaders that don't shy away in the big moments and people naturally follow them. I hope that he develops into what he could be.

That settles it then. From now on we'll avoid discussing the most important position in pro sports. Like it or not, until proven, fans will continue to wonder when they will finally have a suitable replacement for HOF'er Kelly, who's now been retired for 17 seasons, can't knock the passion of Bills fans for putting up with this for so long...

Its nit really the Qb talk. Its all the release this guy because he makes one bad play as a rookie! I'm just trying to say we have a decent QB string. Do we have the best qbs? No.. not now at least. Do we have players that can get the job done? Yes..

The jury is out on EJ as a QB but if he CAN play he has everything that you could want in a leader. Charismatic, has played well in big games and is just a good person. He kind of reminds me of R. Wilson and Flacco. Quite confident leaders that don't shy away in the big moments and people naturally follow them. I hope that he develops into what he could be.

No. I wish he reminded me of Russell Wilson. Wilson took charge of that team from his first day as a rookie. Even in preseason, when the starting job was still up for grabs, Wilson used to text the WRs after the game to say "this is what we need to work on for the next game. . . . These are the things in the opponent we can exploit . . . (etc)."

Translation: "I am a QB. This is what QBs do. I'm sorry if you guys havent had a QB in the past, but for damn sure you have one now."

EJ has that "be patient with me, i'm still learning" vibe about him.

No. I wish he reminded me of Russell Wilson. Wilson took charge of that team from his first day as a rookie. Even in preseason, when the starting job was still up for grabs, Wilson used to text the WRs after the game to say "this is what we need to work on for the next game. . . . These are the things in the opponent we can exploit . . . (etc)."

Translation: "I am a QB. This is what QBs do. I'm sorry if you guys havent had a QB in the past, but for damn sure you have one now."

I disagree; I think that is EJ's strength. Do you recall the last drive before the Carolina game? He has the command in the huddle. We will see if he can make the right throws (which he is physically capable of). His issue is not his leadership and presence. Go back and watch his preface speech before the Orange Bowl.

And what bearing does someone's faith have on their ability to play football in the NFL? I don't give a rat's ass if Manuel is Christian, Buddhist, Toaist, or atheist if the man can play...the man can play. Now if you're insinuating that Manuel frequently gets a pass (excuse the pun) due to his great on the field character and his "good boy" persona, then say it...don't make confusing and vague references to a person's spirituality and how it influences public perception of his ability to play in the NFL...

I make this response with a great deal of trepidation, but from your statement it would appear that you have an issue with both Christians and African Americans.

The suggestion that the measure of an individual is based on their religious beliefs or the color of their skin is alarming.

Lol wow. You obviously didn't watch Seattle last year... you couldn't bring along a QB slower than Seattle last season. They babied him and he wasn't very good early on.. Took him several games to get going and he finished strong..

EJ has played in what 4.5 games?