Release Tuel

Nyghtewynd

Teul did as well as can be expected. The killer INT will haunt him this week. He had a solid game but mistakes (drops, over throws, turnovers) lead to the defeat. It was a team effort. The Bills, if healthy, can play with anyone in the NFL. They gave an 8-0 team all they call handle with a undrafted free agent QB.

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Undrafted rookie in his first game makes some big plays and, as expected, some bonehead ones, sees his receivers drop five-plus passes, one with a fumble, an OC calling a game like he's calling for a veteran, and people are calling for his head.

I saw a promising young quarterback play an exciting game. Avoided sacks from the No. 1 sack team, made some good quick decisions, and, yes, made some horrible throws. It's his first game. Good grief.

Undrafted rookie in his first game makes some big plays and, as expected, some bonehead ones, sees his receivers drop five-plus passes, one with a fumble, an OC calling a game like he's calling for a veteran, and people are calling for his head.

I saw a promising young quarterback play an exciting game. Avoided sacks from the No. 1 sack team, made some good quick decisions, and, yes, made some horrible throws. It's his first game. Good grief.

Well said

Wait, we going to release our 3rd string QB, the only healthy QB on our roster who knows our offense, because during his first NFL start he lost a game against an undefeated team? Yep, makes perfect sense. Alex Smith was downright pedestrian. How many turnovers did our defense produce?

Release him or place him on the practice squad. His deep ball accuracy is the worst, and his short ball accuracy wasn't any better. That INT on the goal line was the worst. Tool and Graham IMO are to blame for this one. Mainly Tool!! Our QB situation is atrocious..

+1

I have kind of hit my limit with the uneducated masses on here opining on our QB's. It's been a long week of hearing useless drivel.

What's sad is how many of you will continue to defend the indefensible because you'll put up with terrible football as long as it gives you an excuse to get drunk outdoors. Those fans who continue to support every move this franchise makes are killing this franchise through their selfishness.

What's sad is it seems like you have a grudge against Tuel for some reason. Was he good? No. But you act like there are better options. Grow Up. Actually, you're right. They should see if Peyton Manning wants to be our 4th string qb.

This

Thad didn't have 8 drops by his receivers.

you missed a couple of games than.

Bills wide recivers are having a very bad year with drops.

Tuel and Thad are equally bad,both will be gone before next season...another bills depressing loss..on a positive,no qb controversy when ej comes back...

well, if EJ plays better than he had. I don't think EJ has done enough to think he is better. We want him to, but, give me an example?

Oh my !@#$ing God. What did you guys expect out of a UDFA rookie? Yeah, he was bad. It's funny because when our first round pick sucks ass we're all reminded that he's a rookie, but when a guy who's lucky to make the roster plays a similarly poor game we get unbridled outrage. Simmer down, people. I know it's aggravating. I'm mad too, but let's not blast this kid for being in this position.

100% agree.

I'm sure he's a nice guy. I'm sure that his family loves him. But Jeff Tuel is obviously not an NFL-quality backup, and never will be. Get Flynn ready, and find someone else on the waiver wire. We don't need any more data or practice reps. He can't play. I'm glad he got that TD pass, because even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while and he'll need something to show his grandkids. But he needs to be released.

Of course, he won't be because Ralph is concerned about full stadia and refills on tapioca. But I digress.

^^^^^^^^^L^^^^^^^^^^^O^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^L! Release Lewis and Manuel too - they don't have experience either....Start Flynn and release him the first time he screws up...may as well dump Goodwin because he didn't catch that ball. TJ Graham needs to go too - his fumble gave KC a TD....LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fire Marrone because he is now 0-5 in challenges...and by the way Ralph is cheap. Oh yea...Chandler had hands of stone today so may as well throw him on the scrap heap....muahahahahaha! Edited by Azucho98