Official Bills v Chiefs second half thread

Beerball

• Replies 639
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I am so sick of this god-forsaken franchise being absolutely humiliated on national TV. First and goal at the one and the QB decides PRE SNAP where he is going to throw. All he had to do was flip it to Stevie who was let go into the endzone. Rarely is a game TRULY decided on one play, but you went from up 17-3 to tied. Now a loss will follow when it looked so promising. All those yards and plays for naught. Absolutely disgusting play by Tuel, who was decent to that point.

Why put it in the hands of a rookie (who is pretty poor really) when you have two great running backs and a competent 3rd? Idiotic call by Hacket

How can anyone defend Hacketts play calling

It's actually the best I've seen to date. He was clearly scared to DEATH to let Tuel throw anything but a go route on that last series. I can't blame him, but you've gotta press on with the card you've been dealt. The lead is now relinquished and a likely win just turned into another horrifyingly mind- numbing loss for this continually moribund franchise.

I am so sick of this god-forsaken franchise being absolutely humiliated on national TV. First and goal at the one and the QB decides PRE SNAP where he is going to throw. All he had to do was flip it to Stevie who was let go into the endzone. Rarely is a game TRULY decided on one play, but you went from up 17-3 to tied. Now a loss will follow when it looked so promising. All those yards and plays for naught. Absolutely disgusting play by Tuel, who was decent to that point.

Yeah, who'd ever think a guy who was 4-22 in college and undrafted would make a poor read and decision in his first NFL game.

Coaching staff must be shocked.

If they go on to lose this game, hang the blame firmly where it belongs: the coaching staff.

I will rewatch it. Looked in bounds to me.

Graham could not locate the ball, he was a decoy on that play, the play was a swing pass to Jackson, and KC was all over it so he lofted it up. It was somewhat catchable, a ball that lands out of bounds os still catchable in many cases. It was an overthrow though

Why put it in the hands of a rookie (who is pretty poor really) when you have two great running backs and a competent 3rd? Idiotic call by Hacket

Probably because on the previous THREE running plays, right there inside the 2, they got SQUAT. The pass play was a good call, just horrible execution by Tuel.

Areed. What has Tuel done in the league that would allow you to trust him to throw in that situation. Hackett set him up to fail.