Gilmore practicing without club today (or a smaller club?)

Bangarang

Gilmore must be really progressing since he's taking all of the 1st team reps at CB along with Leodis coupled with Aaron Williams moving back to Safety.

I'm excited to see the what the secondary can do with its full complement of players.

gonna need 'em Sunday

Gilmore must be really progressing since he's taking all of the 1st team reps at CB along with Leodis coupled with Aaron Williams moving back to Safety.

I'm excited to see the what the secondary can do with its full complement of players.

Not just the secondary, but the entire defense! I'm also glad that Jim Leonhard is relegated to the bench. Thanks for your service though Jim.

Not just the secondary, but the entire defense! I'm also glad that Jim Leonhard is relegated to the bench. Thanks for your service though Jim.

I'm sure he'll have some role in the defense, but it may be diminished since Brooks is back too as of last week and Robey showing so well.

Good. Now he's had a few weeks under his belt, maybe the excuses can stop and we can judge him by his play on the field. Can't wait to read Cian Fahey's review of Gilmore's play the last 2 weeks to see how well it aligns with last years reviews.

Wow you really have an axe to grind don't you? Did Stephon kick your dog or something?

By the way, just curious: did you catch which Bills' player knocked down the Hail Mary last week against Miami?

Wow you really have an axe to grind don't you? Did Stephon kick your dog or something?

By the way, just curious: did you catch which Bills' player knocked down the Hail Mary last week against Miami?

Stop stalking me. Did you see him get caught peeking (and biting) while getting burnt by Wallace in the 2 minute drill? That was a pretty costly mistake, again.

Stop stalking me. Did you see him get caught peeking (and biting) while getting burnt by Wallace in the 2 minute drill? That was a pretty costly mistake, again.

Yep, I saw that...his first mistake of the year, and you're right there to call him out on it...stop stalking Stephon!

By the way, who was it that made that game-saving knockdown? You must've missed that question since I'm sure you wouldn't ignore it and only focus on the mistakes without giving credit where it's due.

That would be downright disingenuous, and I'm sure you're not.

Yep, I saw that...his first mistake of the year, and you're right there to call him out on it...stop stalking Stephon!

By the way, who was it that made that game-saving knockdown? You must've missed that question since I'm sure you wouldn't ignore it and only focus on the mistakes without giving credit where it's due.

That would be downright disingenuous, and I'm sure you're not.

To answer your question, I believe you're mistaken and it was Searcy's hand that actually knocked the ball down. Just re-watched it on slo-mo frame by frame replay in HD and Gilmore's "club" is behind and above the ball when it changes direction towards the ground. I'm not being disingenuous, he was certainly right there, but it was not his club that knocked it down.

No big deal though, if he becomes the shut down corner some think he is then I will happily post in the player I was most wrong about thread. His outing against Brees would be a nice place to display it.

To answer your question, I believe you're mistaken and it was Searcy's hand that actually knocked the ball down. Just re-watched it on slo-mo frame by frame replay in HD and Gilmore's "club" is behind and above the ball when it changes direction towards the ground. I'm not being disingenuous, he was certainly right there, but it was not his club that knocked it down.

No big deal though, if he becomes the shut down corner some think he is then I will happily post in the player I was most wrong about thread. His outing against Brees would be a nice place to display it.

As I said--I'm sure you aren't disingenuous and must have missed the question.

You can go blind.

We're over here 3rd.