Mario...AFC defensive pow

Well deserved honor --- Matthew Coller says Mario has shot at Defensive MVP --- clearly, Pettine's scheme and Weaver's coaching is having an impact --- Mario is being used the way he should be --- he's probably the only person happier than Bills fans to see Wanny go

And the 'hug' in live action. Animated gifs were made for this, cuz I can watch this loop all day.

Who couldn't watch a Bills player do that to a phins QB all day?

kj

0uPg2fN.gif

Edited by l< j

Trade him while he's hot!

That we're not even considering trading Mario for Red Skelton speaks to the ineptitude of our front office.

And the 'hug' in real time. Animated gifs were made for this, cuz I can watch this loop all day.

kj

0uPg2fN.gif

I remember when we signed Mario, somebody posted a video of highlights from his time with Houston and I'm not even scared to admit I got all goose-bumpy picturing similar highlights, but with him in a Bills uniform. This is even better than what I imagined.

Chris Brown@ChrisBrownBills1m

Mario Williams for 2nd time in 2013 earns AFC Def. POW honors.

1m

Full story on Mario winning AFC Def POW for 2nd time in 6 weeks. #Bills http://ow.ly/q61cL

Very shocked they didnt give it to Robert Mathis got got 2 sacks vs Manning in game of week on prime time nonetheless! Very impressed with Mario and the first sack was the nicest fully clean hit on QB on there is and the 2nd sack was WON us the game with him knocking ball loose.

Even though that sack won us game, i still thought the national media and all the attention being paid to Denver/ Indy game would hand Mathis the award especially cuz he has had even more sacks than Mario on yr.

Just goes to show u what respect Mario has earned this yr after alot of scrutiny last yr.

If anyone watched "miked up" on Bills official site and u could see how Mario has become a vocal leader and a real teammate. Him and Kyle are the leaders of the D and every game Mario has been very vocal on field moving guys around and just seems SO much more into the game this yr than last.

And the 'hug' in live action. Animated gifs were made for this, cuz I can watch this loop all day.

kj

0uPg2fN.gif

First time I've seen that play. Textbook inside move on Clabo. I can see why Mckinney would be an upgrade. But damn, Mario got there FAST.

GO BILLS!!!

kj

0uPg2fN.gif

Colin Brown-like effort there by Clabo... lol Edited by YoloInTheBlo

kj

0uPg2fN.gif

Degree of Difficulty 3.5

Scores -

10 form

10 execution

It's A Bird... It's A Plane... it's Super Mario