We will loose to the saints by how many points???

Bills are up 24-13 in the 4th and the lights go out. Ray Lewis throttles Goodell , instantly becoming the new commish. Bills hold on for a 27-20 win and Ray has the Superdome blown up following the game. LSU hosts all future Saints games.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to piss off the angry english teachers. lose vs loose vs loss

Anyway, let's get real. This game is a Loose.

But we will loss by how many points?

I'm thinking we will loose by 17.

"Any given sunday" doesnt apply here.

17-34 Saints

What do you all think?

I think that it's one thing to be a realist and say "the Bills would really have to elevate their play to win in New Orleans"

I think that it's another thing to start a thread on a Bills fan board asking people to predict how many points we lose by. What kind of fan are you?

I'll weigh in here...

Buffalo Bills - 39

New Orleans Saints - 0

GO BILLSSS!!!!

15 and 4 baby!!!!! :beer:

Thank Goodness.

I am 100 % on board good sir ! and i ALWAYS feel our likely hood of winning increase exponentially when you post Senator.

We have fans of all kinds here. all kinds.

Glad to be a part of the experience here.

I would neither predict the win score or the loss. I expect to win.

The odds against are rather high against Dem dam Saints though.

On that i agree Clippers . i do agree.

Now lets have a round of " we will overcome " and kick some ass .

I love the coaching matchup here.

First off one can never please everyone. That is the main bottom line. Specially on this board. Not all of you. But some act like women on pms. Gosh.

If I started a thread that read the opposite "We will beat the saints by how many points?" You know how many people would call me stupid?? Then proceed to cite all kinds of stats of how good the saints are etc.

So really what is the difference???

The point that Hopeful was making was that you could have done a "Predict this weeks score" thread.

Is it really that difficult for you to understand why so many posters are annoyed that you set up a prediction thread that presumes that we lose.

Mr. Reality here....Saints by at least 2 touchdowns. Those of you predicting that the Saints will be held to under 20 points are delusional. They likely will have 3 TDs by halftime. The fact that they have had 2 weeks to prepare for the Bills' & the Bills' ragtag offense, also weighs heavily in their favor.

Of course, I hope I'm wrong.

The Bills can win this game. I would not have thought so last season. I feel this way primarily because of the defense.

An ex-poster on TSW (and a great one) AKC used to constantly stress the importance of DTs. He was as big on this as I am about not drafting defensive backs in the top 10 lol. Looking back, I see his point.

If Kyle and Marcel can take over this game, Hughes, Lawson and Kiko will make plays, and Mario will kick ass. It's a big if, but it can happen.

Think about it.....Gilmore and Byrd are back. And while they were out, players such as Leonard and Searcy made game changing plays. My point is that this defense has talent, depth, and now coaching.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1,000,000 points. Right Mini Me?

Just kidding, any given Sunday so although it probably will be Saints over Bills, 31-24, my heart gut and everything else feel like we get breaks, force several turnovers, tipped balls, whatever, and win 27-24. Maybe we get lucky on some read option plays, end arounds with Goodwin, and Graham definitely does not play.

I'm also dumb enough to donate more taxes every week by playing powerball 2x / wk.

Just to piss off the angry english teachers. lose vs loose vs loss

Anyway, let's get real. This game is a Loose.

But we will loss by how many points?

I'm thinking we will loose by 17.

"Any given sunday" doesnt apply here.

17-34 Saints

What do you all think?

who knows. with this Bills team this year. who knows.

Mr. Reality here....Saints by at least 2 touchdowns. Those of you predicting that the Saints will be held to under 20 points are delusional. They likely will have 3 TDs by halftime. The fact that they have had 2 weeks to prepare for the Bills' & the Bills' ragtag offense, also weighs heavily in their favor.

Of course, I hope I'm wrong.

Like I've said many times, it ain't brain surgery out there. LOL

Did half the population spell lose "loose" before the Internet and I just didn't know it?

No, but TODAY, half the population is functionally illiterate. Lose vs loose, there vs their vs they're, are vs our, your vs you're, to vs too, etc. They are all used incorrectly millions of times a day on social media. Sadly, the "dumbing down" of America has been here for a while now.