Official 2nd Half Thread - Bills and Fins

BuffaloBill

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That was the finish I've been waiting for from this team for a long, long time...HUGE play on Defense then we run the ball down their throats to get the winning FG...This was a HUGE win for this team...Serious gut check win...Very proud right now...Just thrilled!!! B-)

Are you telling me if we can see it the OC in the box who's job it actually is mind you can't see it. That's my cmon man for today.

What I am telling you is that what you think you are seeing may not be entirely correct because you have exactly zero experience as a professional football coach. And I'm also telling you that the OC does more than just call the plays, therefore there is absolutely nobody on this board that can hope to do a better job than the coaches we have.

6 points we scored in the second half wow pathetic ! But a win is a win :-)

Let us put a positive spin- We are the only team in the NFL that has scored 20+ points in every game through Week 7. The Broncos are yet to play !!!

That is huge. We went to Miami and won. Maybe this isn't the same old Bills. We have been in every game this year. Things are changing. I like it.

The Dolphins gifted the game away by cocky and careless with the football. Mario made a great strip and Kyle Williams made a great save.