Official 2nd Half Thread - Bills and Fins

BuffaloBill

Spiller continues to struggle and have a lousy game....

Het guys NE and Jets tied 27 each...Whi do you want to win?

The Jets.... That would put Miami and Bills just one win less than the Patriots (and the Jets)

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everybody's happy now, I'm happy too. But this is blind luck...We have got to do better than this if we are going to have a chance at anything this year.

I am ok. A win is a win. We are a team that is learning to win amid pretty crappy QB play (Thankfully he did not cause too many turnovers). It is hard to win in the NFL. If the Browns don't have that pick-6 at the end of the game, every game would be under 7.

What I am telling you is that what you think you are seeing may not be entirely correct because you have exactly zero experience as a professional football coach. And I'm also telling you that the OC does more than just call the plays, therefore there is absolutely nobody on this board that can hope to do a better job than the coaches we have.

Hackett also has zero experience as a professional football coach. He has no business being our OC.

Hackett also has zero experience as a professional football coach. He has no business being our OC.

The guy is shorthanded by the lack of a QB. When teams stack up the box and stop the Run and we cannot throw the ball, the blame cannot go on Hackett. Thankfully, he called a conservative game to minimize the Miami fearsome pass rush and reduce chance of turnover. Eventually, the team that turned the ball over more *LOST* the game.

That was the finish I've been waiting for from this team for a long, long time...HUGE play on Defense then we run the ball down their throats to get the winning FG...This was a HUGE win for this team...Serious gut check win...Very proud right now...Just thrilled!!! B-)

I'm still smiling :D

The guy is shorthanded by the lack of a QB. When teams stack up the box and stop the Run and we cannot throw the ball, the blame cannot go on Hackett. Thankfully, he called a conservative game to minimize the Miami fearsome pass rush and reduce chance of turnover. Eventually, the team that turned the ball over more *LOST* the game.

We're complaining about the OC when we are the most consistent team in the NFL in terms of scoring points outside the Broncos? SMH

Other members have pointed out an unacceptably large number of questionable offensive calls this season. I have nothing against Hackett and maybe he is the wunderkind of the future, but to put him in the OC position with ZERO NFL experience (in anything) is a real head-scratcher. The three throws at the end of the first half is prime example - gave them a TD for no reason. There have been many more. If Marrone wants to bring up Junior, fine, make him QB coach or line coach or something, not OC. Imagine if we had a Pettine-level OC . . . we'd be undefeated . . .

CJ never was and never will be a "Up the middle"/"smashmouth" type of runner. He is already breaking down. If we don't get him outside the tackles or downfield in pass patterns, we are going to ruin him early.

We did get him out on a few screens...he had happy feet and was hesitant. That didn't make a difference.

CJ never was and never will be a "Up the middle"/"smashmouth" type of runner. He is already breaking down. If we don't get him outside the tackles or downfield in pass patterns, we are going to ruin him early.

Ankle injury obviously bothering him as is Jackson's LCL...two gutty performances if you ask me, especially since many players wouldn't even bother playing with those...

We're complaining about the OC when we are the most consistent team in the NFL in terms of scoring points outside the Broncos? SMH

Those stats are great but we can still be objective to certain things that happen on the football field.

For instance, we tried at least three times quick swing passes that went nowhere, they didn't work and they kept insisting with them. Hackett needs to open things up at times when we have a lead, he's too cautious and his redzone sequence of plays don't make much sense at times.

logic is not welcome here