#TheLegendofKikoAlonso #WWKD

boyst

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. But I can see why you don't get the humor after that joke. Yikes.

I get the humor. I can remember when I worked at my previous job in 2005 when Chick Norris jokes were in their prime. I remember thinking then- in 2005- that it wasn't funny. Yet they kept rolling in, one after another: Chuck Norris hides under the boogeyman's bed, etc. Ha ha, very funny. Then one by one people started to agree with me that yeah, this brand of humor had kind of run its course. Here we are in 2013. If you guys still think it's funny, we'll have to agree to disagree. No ill will toward anyone. Go Bills and go Kiko Alonso!

I get the humor. I can remember when I worked at my previous job in 2005 when Chick Norris jokes were in their prime. I remember thinking then- in 2005- that it wasn't funny. Yet they kept rolling in, one after another: Chuck Norris hides under the boogeyman's bed, etc. Ha ha, very funny. Then one by one people started to agree with me that yeah, this brand of humor had kind of run its course. Here we are in 2013. If you guys still think it's funny, we'll have to agree to disagree. No ill will toward anyone. Go Bills and go Kiko Alonso!

Jokes, like fashion, are cyclical

So, this Kiko humor is not funny? :wallbash:

Try this one.

Knock knock

Who's there?

Kiko Alonso

Kiko Alonso who?

Kiko Alonso I am going to intercept any pass you throw when it really matters and the game is on the line and help my team beat your team because I am a rookie middle linebacker who is playing very well!

Oh, well come on in.

So, this Kiko humor is not funny? :wallbash:

Try this one.

Knock knock

Who's there?

Kiko Alonso

Kiko Alonso who?

Kiko Alonso I am going to intercept any pass you throw when it really matters and the game is on the line and help my team beat your team because I am a rookie middle linebacker who is playing very well!

Oh, well come on in.

Not bad Boyst - or maybe:

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Kiko Alonso

Kiko Alonso wh........ Heyyyyy, how did you get in so fast?

I am starting to think that Kiko is that piece of the puzzle that was missing from this defense.

Just glad to see all those folks having fun with a Bills player .

As long as its not an insult or deregatory- have at it . Enjoy. good fun all around

I still gotta think and then laugh in regard to what he might have wanted to say about the question about the interception.

None of it would be PG 13.

We gots ourselves a Middle Linebacker everyone .