Thaddeus Lewis starting against Bengals

Per Marrone on WGR.

Lewis on the John Murphy show on 10/7/13: http://itmpodcasttra...wnloadlink=true

Information link to Lewis' to only career NFL start vs the Steelers in 2012: http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/162508-thaddeus-lewis-starting-against-bengals/page__st__60#entry2937328

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

• Replies 362
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha, I love it. While everyone was talking all that Tebow and Carr nonsense last week, I said how about Thaddeus or Pat White. No one even responded.

I think T. Lewis is a nice option here. He knows the plays, formations, players & coaches. He's started an NFL game in the past and did ok. He has some wheels to get out of trouble too.

He did NOT say that Pat White will not be signed. Marrone said they need to sign a 3rd-QB.

Ha, I love it. While everyone was talking all that Tebow and Carr nonsense last week, I said how about Thaddeus or Pat White. No one even responded.

I think T. Lewis is a nice option here. He knows the plays, formations, players & coaches. He's started an NFL game in the past and did ok. He has some wheels to get out of trouble too.

He did NOT say that Pat White will not be signed. Marrone said they need to sign a 3rd-QB.

He said they'll sign another QB for the Practice Squad and Pat White is not eligible for that.

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

You love that Thad Lewis is our starting QB?