Ryan Fitzpatrick to start

Buffalos#1Fan

Haha. But it's crazy how much people put everything on Fitz. He scored 28+ points against NE last year and lost both times. Maybe with this year's defense, he wins both games. It was time to move on but his attitude made me root so hard for him. He was like the coolest guy ever from Harvard.

Never, ever have I not blamed the defense, or others, where blame is warranted. Fact is Picks was good at times, serviceable in others and absolutely horrible in many. Brady is 4 -0 with undrafted rookies. The QB position matters.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never, ever have I not blamed the defense, or others, where blame is warranted. Fact is Picks was good at times, serviceable in others and absolutely horrible in many. Brady is 4 -0 with undrafted rookies. The QB position matters.

Obviously not arguing Fitz is close to Brady, but the Bills had a bunch of 7th rounders and undrafted FAs for Fitz as well.

Obviously not arguing Fitz is close to Brady, but the Bills had a bunch of 7th rounders and undrafted FAs for Fitz as well.

Exactly my point. A good QB makes those around him better. That was a trait Fitz rarely exhibited.

Tomatoes, tomahtoes. We have moved on. Fitz lovers should do the same.

Exactly my point. A good QB makes those around him better. That was a trait Fitz rarely exhibited.

Tomatoes, tomahtoes. We have moved on. Fitz lovers should do the same.

As should the haters. But to clarify: Biscuit said nobody ever compared him to Brady. You agreed, then when ahead and did so.

Over under 45 points next 3 games for the fighting fitzsters ?

Friendly bet ? SJ avatar for ya big cat ? Seattle and SF pitch zeroes for that "good" qb you speak of ?

Bet against the SF, Seattle and KC D's? When it comes to Fitz, I may be delusional, but I'm not completely stupid.

anyone rooting for the Titans is crazy. We need them to lose as many games as they can. As another poster stated, they are likely in competition with us for a wildcard spot. Fitz is going to get destroyed against the KC defense. Nothing personal against the guy, but can't have the Titans winning.

So does coaching.

I will always root for Fitz (unless he is playing against the Bills).

Think about his... if Pettine was in Buffalo last year instead of Wanny, Fitz and Gailey would still be here. He is capable of winning games, even if his arm strength and accuracy are limited. By the way, that 40 yard bomb that he threw yesterday was not bad. His receiver had to jump up and fight for it, but the catch was made!

Yuuup!

why all the hate QB? totally uncalled for, your post says way more about you than Fitz

Yuuup!

why all the hate QB? totally uncalled for, your post says way more about you than Fitz

Thats a quote from a movie that I guess you haven't seen. I said it in jest.

I like fitz' moxie. He is just not a good qb.