Ryan Fitzpatrick to start

Buffalos#1Fan

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fitzmagic is supposed to start Sunday against the Cheifs with Jake Locker out

http://fansided.com/...k-start-week-5/

I don't know why, I don't want him to succeed playing for the titans. I feel like we could be competing with Tennessee for a wild card spot and can't afford for them to get any wins

I think we also could be competing with the 4-0 Chiefs given that they are in Peyton Manning's division and likely a 9-7 to 10-6 team. Even without a crystal ball I am definitely rooting for Fitz on Sunday.

My sentiment is this, I will not root for a guy once he leaves Buffalo, good, bad, or indifferent. Sure, he played up to his capabilities while he was here, but that was his job as with any other NFL player. Any success that anybody else has with any other team could come back to potentially bite us, because you never know who we're going to end up having to play. It does not mean that I wish injury or anything bad happening to said player, I just do not wish them success.

If Fitz can go 4-2 over these next few weeks then he will solidify his place as being a very high paid back-up QB in this league until he's almost 40, ala Kitna.

Man, the guy can make between 2-3 million a year for the next 8 or so years...I'd take that.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

I want him to succeed. I thought he got a bad rub in his waning days in Buffalo. Wanny's "defense" forced him into a track meet few quarterbacks could consistently win.

That said: I also want TEN to pick up some losses along the way because of playoff implications.

TEN, HOU, IND, KC: we need to finish better than TWO of these teams... :(

Keep your 20-33 qb also billsbum

You can't act like my take isn't valid. There was zero hope w Wanny's defense fitz. Just like Edwards and losman. We are moving the right way now and I am happy for that.

You must have forgot about the Titans game last year. The one when both teams were racing each other to see who could get down the field faster.

Go Fitz! I hope he does lead them to the POs against us. I think we'd win that! But seriously I still am rooting for the guy, he is a quality person and a good back up. I was a bit sorry to see him go but that was for the best probably.

You must have forgot about the Titans game last year. The one when both teams were racing each other to see who could get down the field faster.

He was ok every blue moon. I'll give you that, the consistency was just never good enough against halfway decent teams though

Too much of a low ceiling for me

People who hate on Fitz are sad, little people. He had everything I wanted in a QB except the arm. In a perfect world, he is the mentor/ backup to EJ. But it looks like it's working out for both parties.

Lol. Except the arm. Classic. In the perfect world, he's no longer a Bill.

He was the best Bills quarterback in a decade. Period.

That's like saying Miley Cyrus is the biggest attention whore in a decade (Just ahead of Favre). It doesn't make it a good thing.

Lol. Except the arm. Classic. In the perfect world, he's no longer a Bill.

That's like saying Miley Cyrus is the biggest attention whore in a decade (Just ahead of Favre). It doesn't make it a good thing.

Haha. But it's crazy how much people put everything on Fitz. He scored 28+ points against NE last year and lost both times. Maybe with this year's defense, he wins both games. It was time to move on but his attitude made me root so hard for him. He was like the coolest guy ever from Harvard.