bikers vs. range rover...guess who wins!

boyst

Oops... Sounded like you really weren't sure. Anyway, if they really wanted to break a side window, the way they tried was the hard way.

The dude had his doors unlocked... For whatever reason, I can't figure out.

Panicked. They also smashed the rear gate and the passenger window with a child in the car.

!@#$ing ??

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the thing that bugs me the most about all of this is that the idiot in the RR had his doors unlocked. What in the hell were you thinking?

Struck me as very odd. Given the situation you'd think he'd make sure of atleast that, even if it likely wouldn't help much.

Struck me as very odd. Given the situation you'd think he'd make sure of atleast that, even if it likely wouldn't help much.

Yeah... Then when push comes to shove come out swinging like a mutha! @ least go down trying to kick ass! The biker stopped filming right when the beat down took place... What dirt bags!

Yeah... Then when push comes to shove come out swinging like a mutha! @ least go down trying to kick ass! The biker stopped filming right when the beat down took place... What dirt bags!

Oh, right. He stopped filming just when he was going to get the good stuff. Hell no, he still has it, he just cut it off on the upload there and probably delete the rest.

Oh, right. He stopped filming just when he was going to get the good stuff. Hell no, he still has it, he just cut it off on the upload there and probably delete the rest.

One article I saw said he told the cops the battery died at that point. But when examining the camera they did find footage taken later that day on it.

One article I saw said he told the cops the battery died at that point. But when examining the camera they did find footage taken later that day on it.

exactly. He's just trying to hide the fact that his "boys" beat a man for no reason and wanted to hide any evidence.

Can we move this to PPP so I can say something?

Common Jim, we've got 3 pages worth and no thought of moving this to PPP. I'm sure that you can a.) say what you're thinking here and stay within guidelines & 2.) tell us what you really think in PPP. It would be the best of both worlds.

Yep... So true! That is what I really meant. I shouldn't have said: stopped filming. What you said is most likely true. Maybe it is the "naive" side of me to naturally think he stopped filming, threw the camera down and dove into help! :wallbash:

Common Jim, we've got 3 pages worth and no thought of moving this to PPP. I'm sure that you can a.) say what you're thinking here and stay within guidelines & 2.) tell us what you really think in PPP. It would be the best of both worlds.

there is almost no reason to have this go to PPP. Only bad ones I can think of...

LoL...

there is almost no reason to have this go to PPP. Only bad ones I can think of...

^^^This^^^

Ok, now mrags needs to post your PM. That's allowed right? Isn't that covered under some sort of whistle blower rule??

Interesting. If what Jim said was against TOS or PPP like...Mrags would get the heat for it...