What Do We Need To Do To Beat The Browns?

boyst

What is it the Bills need to do to beat the Browns?

What is it you will need to see as a follow up to beating the former Browns?

Tonights key to victory is rushing yards and turnovers. Whoever wins both wins this game.

If we can bring consistent pressure and perform with the same momentum that we brought last week then I will believe this team is stepping up. On offense we need to see better scheming but it will boil down to an old school game - running and pounding it

Tonights key to victory is rushing yards and turnovers. Whoever wins both wins this game.

If we can bring consistent pressure and perform with the same momentum that we brought last week then I will believe this team is stepping up. On offense we need to see better scheming but it will boil down to an old school game - running and pounding it

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/162262-scouting-the-cleveland-browns/

They need to double team their TE & with LB's and Double team their Wide outs. Stop the run effectively. on offensive Run the spread use 4 WR's and use our TE. Move Mario around to the opposite end, so he isn't going against Joe Thomas ever down. Sit Tj and replace him with Easley. Move TJ to return man KR?PR. On third downs EJ should look to get those first downs with his legs first after setting up in the shot gun.

Should be able to make them one dimensional offensively and throw all kinds of looks at Hoyer to confuse him into throwing picks or holding the ball and taking sacks...

Offensively we need to stay in good down and distances and not get stuck in a bunch of 3rd and 10+ situations.

This is a game, all things being equal we SHOULD win...

If Hoyer has ANOTHER big game then this guy must be Brady 2.0. Came out of no where. I think our D stops their O. But the Bowns D will stop our running game and the only way we win is Manuel has a pretty big game throwing the ball. 250 yards, 2 td's 1 pic

Edited by MarkyMannn

We have limited offensive options for our rookie QB, and a terrible, terrible, secondary. The Browns, by contrast seem re-envigorated. They're putting up points, and getting key stops when they need them. Being at home with momentum on their side may be too big a hill for us to climb. I absolutely HATE to say this, but it's the type of game where we over-use what's been working for us (Fred Jackson) and get them hurt.

I'm enjoying watching EJ get better, but he has MAJOR ball-security issues. The Browns know this too, and they WILL be coming after that ball. Fumbles, strip-aways, and INT's could be the order of the day.

Also impeding progress is Nat Hackett's primitive offensive concepts. The man has no feel for the pro game whatsoever. -None.

We're winning on pure talent, which we haven't got much of. (Also Hackett's fault)

We could realistically get destroyed in a game like this one. Yes, it could be horrific. Brandon Kaufmann, and Dorin Dickerson would be nice to have. Hell, EASLEY would be great to see lined up out there... However Hackett's ingnorance, and short-sigtedness in evaluating talent has put us directly behind the eight-ball.

Three (3) and only three Bills can sway the outcome of this game. Mario, Marcel, and Kiko. It's up to them to win the battles in the trenches. Without POWER coming off the edge, up the middle, and dominating the LOS, we're boned, -and that's putting it mildly...I'd love it if Duke Williams got a chance tonight, but that probably won't happen either.

We're our own worst enemy heading into an extremely hostile environment, and something MAJOR has to give for us to have a chance... End transmission.

Score more points than they do.

We have limited offensive options for our rookie QB, and a terrible, terrible, secondary. The Browns, by contrast seem re-envigorated. They're putting up points, and getting key stops when they need them. Being at home with momentum on their side may be too big a hill for us to climb. I absolutely HATE to say this, but it's the type of game where we over-use what's been working for us (Fred Jackson) and get them hurt.

I'm enjoying watching EJ get better, but he has MAJOR ball-security issues. The Browns know this too, and they WILL be coming after that ball. Fumbles, strip-aways, and INT's could be the order of the day.

Also impeding progress is Nat Hackett's primitive offensive concepts. The man has no feel for the pro game whatsoever. -None.

We're winning on pure talent, which we haven't got much of. (Also Hackett's fault)

We could realistically get destroyed in a game like this one. Yes, it could be horrific. Brandon Kaufmann, and Dorin Dickerson would be nice to have. Hell, EASLEY would be great to see lined up out there... However Hackett's ingnorance, and short-sigtedness in evaluating talent has put us directly behind the eight-ball.

Three (3) and only three Bills can sway the outcome of this game. Mario, Marcel, and Kiko. It's up to them to win the battles in the trenches. Without POWER coming off the edge, up the middle, and dominating the LOS, we're boned, -and that's putting it mildly...I'd love it if Duke Williams got a chance tonight, but that probably won't happen either.

We're our own worst enemy heading into an extremely hostile environment, and something MAJOR has to give for us to have a chance... End transmission.

If we have limited offensive options what do the Browns have?? Lol...no run game, 1 receiver, a TE at that, poor offensive line...

If we have limited offensive options what do the Browns have?? Lol...no run game, 1 receiver, a TE at that, poor offensive line...

I was going to say something about this as well. Injuries aside, we have some major talent on this squad.