netflix

dib

yes, but your gonna be pissed when you cant finish the show b/c newest Eps arent on netflix

there are other great series to make the 7 dollars even more worth it: Lilyhammer, West Wing (if you never got on the train), House of Cards, Arrested Development, Trailer Park Boys (just to name a few)

I do the streaming only Netflix for 7.99 a month and id say I usually get my monies worth (however, there are months like this one where I have not turned netflix on once....)

I was thinking about signing up for netflix to watch breaking bad. I know it's only 7$ a month, but is netflix and breaking bad worth it?

I think it's $8/month and I think it's worth it if you're going to catch up on an entire series. I have it, but it's solely for my son's use. It's a good service and it can be used on multiple devices; just not simultaneously.

It is completely worth it... way more worth it than Cable/Satellite at that price.

Breaking Bad is awesome. Im on Season 3, I watch it slowly/savor it. I noticed they did have the 1st half of Season 5 up pretty quickly.

They also have very good Netlix-Original programming.

I just got Netflix in September. I finished season 4 of Breaking Bad last night. My main purpose for getting it was that show and a few others I have never seen. I was hoping to get a few more movies out of the streaming service, but it is lacking a bit there. The TV shows do seem to be well worth the money though.

I am about to get one unexpected result from signing up. I haven't seen an episode of Cheers in ages, so I'm looking forward to going through the entire series at some point. I was thinking mostly newer TV shows when I signed up, but I found a few other things I never even thought of.

I just got Netflix in September. I finished season 4 of Breaking Bad last night. My main purpose for getting it was that show and a few others I have never seen. I was hoping to get a few more movies out of the streaming service, but it is lacking a bit there. The TV shows do seem to be well worth the money though.

I am about to get one unexpected result from signing up. I haven't seen an episode of Cheers in ages, so I'm looking forward to going through the entire series at some point. I was thinking mostly newer TV shows when I signed up, but I found a few other things I never even thought of.

Ahhh, "Cheers." What an incredible show.

ive been using amazon prime streaming services - and get the free 2 day shipping on all my orders too. not sure if BB is streaming there, but they have a decent size library and i order a TON of day to day things on there with the free shipping.

Thats $79 for the year.

The $7 a month is worth it if you want to watch a season(s) of a TV series. Their original series "House of Cards" is outstanding. Can't wait for season 2 of that.

Only bad thing about Netflix is that since they changed how the subscriptions work, the selection of movies that stream isn't the best selection.

This makes your netflix viewing much more productive...they have way more stuff than I ever gave them credit for:

www.instantwatcher.com

They have an app, as well.

And as I posted in another thread recently, SuperHD is the real deal...beautiful 1080p streams.

Why? Isn't it the same content?

I wish.

Canada Netflix has bout 3,000 titles to choose from while American Netflix has over 15,000

There are times when I am browsing titles and saying wtf are these movies.

Canadian Netflix has a lot of movie titles with no name actors and movies that no one has ever heard of.

Most Canadians I know rig their Netflix so they can get the American version

Don't forget Sons of Anarchy. Seasons 1-5 on Netflix. Amazing show.

That one is probably next on my list once I finish Breaking Bad.

I wish.

Canada Netflix has bout 3,000 titles to choose from while American Netflix has over 15,000

There are times when I am browsing titles and saying wtf are these movies.

Canadian Netflix has a lot of movie titles with no name actors and movies that no one has ever heard of.

Most Canadians I know rig their Netflix so they can get the American version

But at least you can get all the Red Green you need.

TATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN???

Don't forget Sons of Anarchy. Seasons 1-5 on Netflix. Amazing show.

I mean, ive been a SAMCRO fan for years now, but im just over it - every episode is like a grand theft auto mission - problem arises, go beat someones ass, get business out of it....ill finish watching it until the end as a fan....but I just wish it went different places (very good acting for the most part though, and some of the plot is top notch)

I mean, ive been a SAMCRO fan for years now, but im just over it - every episode is like a grand theft auto mission - problem arises, go beat someones ass, get business out of it....ill finish watching it until the end as a fan....but I just wish it went different places (very good acting for the most part though, and some of the plot is top notch)

Funny...those are some of the main reasons I enjoy it. I will say, however, that I enjoyed the earlier seasons more than the later ones. I have yet to watch an episode of season 6. DVR'ing it right now, and will watch as soon as I catch up.

Netfilx streaming is very good. My boys and I would watch multiple episodes of King of the Hill (seen some as many as 5 or 6 times). Went to flip on KOTH as my boys call it on Monday night and it was GONE!!!! :cry:

My youngest son actually started crying...

King of the Hill is gone? WTF Netflix??

Thank you so much for this tip. I never would have thought to look there. Just added Netflix and already had Amazon Prime. Now we have that much more to choose from on our Roku.

Thank you so much for this tip. I never would have thought to look there. Just added Netflix and already had Amazon Prime. Now we have that much more to choose from on our Roku.

How exactly does Amazon Prime work? I've noticed it on my PS3 right next to Netflix but never gave it any thought.How much is it and is it worth it?

How exactly does Amazon Prime work? I've noticed it on my PS3 right next to Netflix but never gave it any thought.How much is it and is it worth it?

$79 a year, free streaming library and free two day shipping on most amazon purchases (only 3.99 for overnight)

Edited by NoSaint

there is a streaming service available to prime members???

ive been using amazon prime streaming services - and get the free 2 day shipping on all my orders too. not sure if BB is streaming there, but they have a decent size library and i order a TON of day to day things on there with the free shipping.

Thats $79 for the year.

There is. We did a good amount of research when we got Roku. We settled with Netflix. Amazon Prime was ok and we probably would have kept it if we bought a lot from them but we don't. So it came down to Hulu and Netflix. Content was very similar but the navigation for Netflix was better

yup. i dont use it a ton but its not a terrible library (also has paid options for rental of hit movies and shows). i just looked, and i think breaking bad is at a cost, but Sons of Anarchy you can do seasons 1-4 free, and 5-6 are for purchase for example. i know cheers was mentioned up thread and thats 100% free too.

also has access to the kindle lending library and some free book options.

prime really is the best deal around. ill tell anyone that will listen to sign up. its all easy, and amazon has been awesome with customer service.

Edited by NoSaint

i have prime i just didn't realize it had a streaming feature...thanks for the tip

yup. i dont use it a ton but its not a terrible library (also has paid options for rental of hit movies and shows). i just looked, and i think breaking bad is at a cost, but Sons of Anarchy you can do seasons 1-4 free, and 5-6 are for purchase for example.

also has access to the kindle lending library and some free book options.

prime really is the best deal around. ill tell anyone that will listen to sign up. its all easy, and amazon has been awesome with customer service.

i have prime i just didn't realize it had a streaming feature...thanks for the tip

enjoy! honestly, i sometimes forget about it as I have a pretty decent cable package already, but occasionally ill use the streaming. has worked well in my experience.