Kiko's post-game interview

YoloinOhio

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy has some Chris Spielman in him. But here's what I think we should name him:

Kiko "Dexter" Alonso

Then Goodell's going to fine him every time he makes a tackle. Nickname him Kiko "Fuzzy Bunny" Alonso. Fewer unnecessary roughness penalties that way.

Up here on the peninsula, every native of San Mateo, Santa Clara and San Francisco counties sounds exactly like Kiko. You people need to get out and see the world a little more before you decide what people should sound like. Anyone from the rest of America going to Buffalo would think you are provincial. You don't sound like Obama either.

Up here on the peninsula, every native of San Mateo, Santa Clara and San Francisco counties sounds exactly like Kiko. You people need to get out and see the world a little more before you decide what people should sound like. Anyone from the rest of America going to Buffalo would think you are provincial. You don't sound like Obama either.

I don't live in Buffalo... but thanks for culturing us! Clearly we love Kiko.... it's all good.

I think he is a one-track mind - FOOTBALL. Probably a film and practice nut. I love it, and some of the great LBs have that bit of nuttiness to them.

After reading this I thought of this scene:

Anyone who has seen the movie will remember, the character couldn't do basic math or put a sentence together outside of the film room. As long as he keeps making plays and stays off the police blotter I don't care how he talks.

lol it was funny.

"What do you see when your about to intercept the ball?"

This kid can flat out play and I dont care if I cant understand a word he is saying.

He does all his talking on the field

CBF

"WHAT DO I SEE?!?!?!" *puzzled look on face* "The ball and grabbed it"

What a great interview. I can't wait to watch the ESPN one.

Normally, he wouldn't need to. A #1 pick at QB, should have some coaching. I agree, totally does not matter. I just think it is funny and if I am a QB, do not want those eyes staring at me as I am about to throw the ball.

I'm pretty sure ALL QB's (if they or their handlers are smart) get media coaching.

One thing I don't like about characterizing Alonzo as a dumb caveman, is that whether it's true or not, he might have a hard time getting away from the label, and he might not really like being considered an idiot.

He seemed normal to me, and not really into having people over-analyze his responses, or bait him with questions.

"What do you see when you're about to intercept the ball?"

"Well at first I was thinking 'I wonder whats for dinner tonight' and then I decided to stare down Flacco until he sh** a brick and threw the ball right to me"

Dexter? Help me, I'm slow

TV show about a serial killer. It's really good, you should watch it. It's on showtime

I'm pretty sure ALL QB's (if they or their handlers are smart) get media coaching.

One thing I don't like about characterizing Alonzo as a dumb caveman, is that whether it's true or not, he might have a hard time getting away from the label, and he might not really like being considered an idiot.

He seemed normal to me, and not really into having people over-analyze his responses, or bait him with questions.

True. I'm sure he's more educated than a lot of guys in the NFL, and if he's not, who cares? The last thing we need to be doing to a new stud LB is criticize him for his interview skills.

+1 thank you! I laughed at comments about how he talks. He talks like half the people I know!

I just think he acts normally. He obviously hasn't hired a media consultant, and been coached on talking to the media. (Manuel, for instance, appears to have had some). The media can be annoying, and he was fine to me.

Agreed about Manuel, but can you blame him for wanting to come off as overly-polished. The hype-machine and drafting process for QBs in particular is brutal these days.