Fred Jackson slight MCL sprain

GoBills!

Meanwhile Byrd just had his wife fetch him a beer from the fridge.

:worthy:

it's been said before and i am sure it'll be said again...this man has a heart that the grinch would be jealous of. after it grew ten sizes that day. fred jackson has a true warrior's soul. so glad he is on this team.

YUUUP ~ heart and soul of the team ~ :thumbsup:

Edited by CSBill

Good thing because:

@mikerodak

Spiller says it may be "tough" for him to play Thursday following ankle injury today in win over Ravens

In Spiller lingo that means, I'm hurt, but I'll be able to tough through the pain and won't let a Plantar Fasciitis, I'm sorry, I mean an ankle injury stop me.

Chris Brown posted that Spiller and Marrone think Spiller may be able to play Thursday, too. Here's hoping they're joined by McKelvin at least....

And Legursky...

Edited by DefenseWinzChampionshipz

Good thing because:

@mikerodak

Spiller says it may be "tough" for him to play Thursday following ankle injury today in win over Ravens

Y'know it seems now after a good sample size, that CJ feels everything. Great players have that mind over matter ability like Sweetness before and Adrian Peterson today. I guess it's something you're born with.

I admire FJ more than an football player in the past 20 years. The guy is everything that is great about sports.

So true...Freddie will forever be one of my favorite Bills...Throughout all these crap seasons the guy has been game whenever he's healthy, he's a great leader, and just pure class...He's also pretty underrated as a football player...

Jackson plays with a passion of a guy who was never handed anything. He had to claw and scratch his way just to get a shot to play in the NFL. Once there, he has worked his butt off to be the best that he can be. CJ has natural talent but needs to learn from Fred on how to be a Pro RB. They make for a nice 1 - 2 punch. I think Choice will get more touches Thursday.