Nigel Bradham where are you???

Dragonborn10

Bradham is looking more and more terrible as the season wears on. Blatnick was the better LB, but that 'ole B-lo status quo still haunts this team. If Marrone is going to be a great coach, he'll have to stop being such a COWARD.

Cut Graham. Cut Bradham. Bring back Blatnick, and Kaufmann.

End transmission.

Two tackles in three games. 1 snap against Carolina. 3 against the Jets.

Who is getting those snaps? Hughes? Lawson? Moats?

Is it truly just scheme?

Hard to call a 4th round pick a bust but it looks like another Nix draft pick is washing out.

Moats has been starting at ILB, Bradham has played sparingly.

Bradham is looking more and more terrible as the season wears on. Blatnick was the better LB, but that 'ole B-lo status quo still haunts this team. If Marrone is going to be a great coach, he'll have to stop being such a COWARD.

End transmission.

You're basing this on what?

It ain't the reefer. If he wasn't a downright liability out there, he'd play. Moats isn't the perfect answer, but he at least knows where to be most of the time. Bradham looks lost out there most of the time.

I'm beginning to think half these guys just want to play themselves out of Buffalo.

GO BILLS!!!

It ain't the reefer. If he wasn't a downright liability out there, he'd play. Moats isn't the perfect answer, but he at least knows where to be most of the time. Bradham looks lost out there most of the time.

I'm beginning to think half these guys just want to play themselves out of Buffalo.

GO BILLS!!!

This, Moats has been decent. Bradham will be out of here after this year. Another mid round draft pick that does not pan out under Nix's watch. Someone should send Nix a message that to be a competive team you got to hit on some of these mid round pick once in awhile.

End transmission.

hmm... he's a super athlete that makes unforced errors so it it his mental errors OR he's a lousey run stopper OR he's being disciplined, or he can only play high??

I had high hopes for him... Oooops didn't mean the pun.

Two tackles in three games. 1 snap against Carolina. 3 against the Jets.

Who is getting those snaps? Hughes? Lawson? Moats?

Is it truly just scheme?

Hard to call a 4th round pick a bust but it looks like another Nix draft pick is washing out.

It's not him, it's Pettine's scheme. They aren't putting him in a position to succeed. I don't care that other players are succeeding while he's failing, he's a once-in-a-decade LB and I picked him first on my fantasy team.

I am wondering if the Bills are still waiting to find out if Bradham is going to get discipline from the league on the pot thing? why play a guy who might sit out a game or three?

It would have happened already. Why would you sit a player who is in your lineup and eligible to play?

I have been wondering the same thing. He's our hardest hitter and was average in coverage *at worst*. Why Moats is seeing his snaps is beyond me. I don't think it's scheme, I wouldn't be surprised if its punishment for the pot thing.

Its because he is dumber than a box of rocks and is always out of position.

I think everyone subconsciously thinks he should be good because he has a tough sounding name. Or maybe that's just me.

I also thought Jamie Nails was going to be a perennial all-pro.

Naw it was his hits in college (oops)

But seriously the kid hit hard was fast to ball. His knock mightv'e been he seemed raw for the NFL and would need longer to develop the mental part of the game.

Moats has been the team longer and Marrone probably thinks he offers the better chance for the wins.

This , sparing use of Bradham is something i wlll continue to keep an eye on. He has so much more speed than Arthur , who i consider a decent enough backer against the run. mostly.

Edited by 3rdand12

Bradham hits too hard and covers the field pretty well to be benched behind Arthur Moats imo. Moats is a known quantity and I never see him making a play. In any case Bradham looked pretty good last year, to me at least.

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2013/05/15/idp-bets-for-breakout-nigel-bradham/

Here's at least someone else who agrees.

Bradham is starting to remind me of Gabe Northern. A player who showed so much promise and has so much talent but can't keep it on the field enough to become a significant player.

Bradham has very good capabilities and can do a lot of things well. However, if this was Madden, he would posses scores that would always be 90%. There is 10% of every part of his game that is lacking. If he is playing 10 snaps 9 of them are positive, one of them is negative. He is an accomplished athlete but there are times I have seen his movements seem very raw and appearing to be very un-athletic. Perhaps this is his greatest flaw. His desire to use his strength to make up for his lack of athleticism at times when speed or skill are beating him. Physically he is seldom outmatched and he knows this. His hand fighting capability is hard to watch because he is just so good at physically controlling opponents with his power/strength but I do not believe he is good enough at this. (My solution is to do what some colleges do - put him in mittens)

Moats, on the other hand, seems to be 100% in the positive. He does not get the same level of burned that Bradham does.