Nigel Bradham where are you???

Dragonborn10

Bradham is looking more and more terrible as the season wears on. Blatnick was the better LB, but that 'ole B-lo status quo still haunts this team. If Marrone is going to be a great coach, he'll have to stop being such a COWARD.

Cut Graham. Cut Bradham. Bring back Blatnick, and Kaufmann.

End transmission.

:thumbsup:

(although Blatnik and Bradham play different positions)

Two tackles in three games. 1 snap against Carolina. 3 against the Jets.

Who is getting those snaps? Hughes? Lawson? Moats?

Is it truly just scheme?

Hard to call a 4th round pick a bust but it looks like another Nix draft pick is washing out.

I believe Mario, Lawson, Moats, Alonso and Hughes have been our rotational LBs on the field.

Bradham is starting to remind me of Gabe Northern. A player who showed so much promise and has so much talent but can't keep it on the field enough to become a significant player.

Bradham has very good capabilities and can do a lot of things well. However, if this was Madden, he would posses scores that would always be 90%. There is 10% of every part of his game that is lacking. If he is playing 10 snaps 9 of them are positive, one of them is negative. He is an accomplished athlete but there are times I have seen his movements seem very raw and appearing to be very un-athletic. Perhaps this is his greatest flaw. His desire to use his strength to make up for his lack of athleticism at times when speed or skill are beating him. Physically he is seldom outmatched and he knows this. His hand fighting capability is hard to watch because he is just so good at physically controlling opponents with his power/strength but I do not believe he is good enough at this. (My solution is to do what some colleges do - put him in mittens)

Moats, on the other hand, seems to be 100% in the positive. He does not get the same level of burned that Bradham does.

I used to play basketball every once in awhile with Northern. Him and a couple of the other Bills would play where we were down @ Losson Park every once in awhile. You always wanted Northern on your team because he was so big & strong, you could not move him under the boards & he would hack the sh*t out of the other team because he could not cover anybody. But as far as coordination & athletic skills I honestly don't know how this guy made the NFL. He couldn't even dribble a basketball, couldn't make a layup most of the times even if noone was guarding. Me & my friends used to always make fun of him.(behind his back of course). Moulds & Flutie could flat out ball, those 2 guys were terrific basketball players.

I used to play basketball every once in awhile with Northern. Him and a couple of the other Bills would play where we were down @ Losson Park every once in awhile. You always wanted Northern on your team because he was so big & strong, you could not move him under the boards & he would hack the sh*t out of the other team because he could not cover anybody. But as far as coordination & athletic skills I honestly don't know how this guy made the NFL. He couldn't even dribble a basketball, couldn't make a layup most of the times even if noone was guarding. Me & my friends used to always make fun of him.(behind his back of course). Moulds & Flutie could flat out ball, those 2 guys were terrific basketball players.

I guess that's why Northern was moved to defense!

That blocked kick returned for a TD in Phili was beautiful, though.