The talking heads have spoken for week 4

CodeMonkey

CBS: All pick the Ravens straight up. With the spread (Bills + 3,5) 6 pick Ravens versus 2 for the Bills.

ESPN: 9 pick Ravens and none pick the Bills. 4 don't have their picks in yet.

We seem to always play the Ravens tough but given all of the injuries i just don't know how this one will play out ???

I believe we have the weapons i just don't know if they are being used correctly or if it is just the youth of those weapons ???

I do hope that the injury bug will play itself out early & we get Gilmore , Byrd , Goodwin , all back & by then EJ will have taken enough lumps to be a bit more versed in this offense so we can make a run at the middle to the end of the season .

This is a classic letdown game for Baltimore. They rebounded nicely after week 1 by scratching out a win against Cleveland and then winning big over the Texans. Now it's time for the letdown. Buffalo isn't a great team by any means but I don't think we play that poorly a second week in a row. Not guaranteeing a Buffalo win but I think we play them close.

By Sunday @ 4:25 the bills season will be over again.

I wasn't expecting playoff push this year.

This season was all about getting answers to some important questions.

Is EJ the guy for the next decade?

Can Hackett cut it in the NFL?

Who on this team is worth keeping around and who needs to be replaced?

If the first 2 prove to be yes than this team can be in the playoffs next season and beyond.

CBS: All pick the Ravens straight up. With the spread (Bills + 3,5) 6 pick Ravens versus 2 for the Bills.

ESPN: 9 pick Ravens and none pick the Bills. 4 don't have their picks in yet.

people complained then they all picked the NYETS...

Why should they pick against a better team in the Ravens?

A Bills fan asked me today if i would bet against the Bills. I said i dont bet in principle , but i would never ever bet against the Bills.

I told him and i believe this , i always hope they win , i always think they can win , and i never give up on them. regardless of the facts

It's true. I am thinking win outright.

he told me he bet against them and defined his reasonable reasoning . i called him a scoundrel

who is the Bills fan now ?

it's me

If we win depends on if Spiller is healthy to play. Who else can run straight into the LOS for no gain twice in a series? I kid, I kid. I do not expect the Bills to win this game. Baltimore is a pretty good team despite the loses from last years team. We are just to banged up. Even at full strength I don't think we can beat them. We need to get healthy pretty fast or this year will be over pretty quick.

I wasn't expecting playoff push this year.

This season was all about getting answers to some important questions.

Is EJ the guy for the next decade?

Can Hackett cut it in the NFL?

Who on this team is worth keeping around and who needs to be replaced?

If the first 2 prove to be yes than this team can be in the playoffs next season and beyond.

1st two questions don't seem to be yes do they?

Or let me guess brandonite "it's only been 3 weeks" my ass they lost the same way with Gregg, mularkey and jauron. What about gailey? Marrone? WHATS THE COMMON DENOMINATOR?????

Why would anyone pick us?

starting running back, who was suppose to be the backbone of our offense, is hurt and hasn't done much all season.

We have a Rookie QB vs, Super Bowl MVP Joe Flacco.

QB was sacked 8 times last week and is playing against Baltimore's D (i know it's not the same as years past but still a damn good defense),

top 3 CBs are out.

franchise player hasn't a played a down yet.

entire starting D Line suffered injuries (Carrington, Mario, Kyle, Dareus)

Rookie Head Coach vs. Jim Harbaugh: Career Record 28-10-1.

That being said Bills win comfortably 42-17.