CJ=Diva?

BaaadThingsMan

What is the basis for this question? I don't remember him ever causing a problem in the locker room or with the media. His twitter feed is always positive and humble. From what I gather CJ is a religious family man and a good teammate. Polar opposite of SJ13 who is a total high maintenance diva.

Edited by Clutchwarfare

Yeah diva is kind of the wrong word. It's interesting that he keeps getting "injured" but comes back within a week. But I think he's just more like Reggie Bush in that he's easily banged up...not necessarily a diva.

If you're gonna pick on someone, pick on Tony Romo. I don't like that guy. Or the team he plays for, for that matter.

He seems like a humble dude. Being groomed by Fred Jackson is only going to make him more likable as a Bill.

He's an electric playmaker, and there aren't a whole lot of those in this league.

He's not just a running back. He's a weapon in the running game and passing game, and he can turn any play into 6 points.

Hold onto him with dear life.

Edited by dezertbill

I'm beginning to wonder myself but merely interested in hearing what the majority thinks?

I think he's a hardworking young man with good values who doesn't do anything to draw attention to himself or create a fuss despite being a high 1st round draft pick. That's about as far from a Diva as you can get, unless you have a very unusual definition of Diva.

I think CJ is an amazing talent capable of game breaking jaw dropping plays at any time but in games where those plays do not appear emminent he just kinda sits himself out? He's already done it in all three games this year allowing FJ to come in and vulture his carries despite his 100+ vs Carolina of which 40+ came on one of those plays mentioned above. Lots of receivers are called divas when they sulk similiarly because of their lack of targets or involvement so I was borrowing the term from there. Lastly, I was simply wondering if people had given any thought to this subject , not implying that I don't like CJ or root for him every week!! Lets Go Bills!!!!

I'd like to see you get rolled on by these behemoths get taped and return to the game.

There was no quit in CJ, or Fred or any of the walking wounded that suited up and played

Me? I have no issues with his football heart, he just isn't as good. I still like the guy and he can make plays, he's just not as consistent, versatile, or as good between the tackles like Freddy.