SOSDY for the Bills

Kellyto83TD

I try to be objective I really do but this team should be 0-3 easy. It is just more of the same from Brandon and company as it was with Ralph running things, but should we have really expected different?

I know many are going to scream about new coaching, new systems, new QB, blah blah blah and that is all it is...blah blah blah. We have seen this same scenario many times since Marv and Jim Kelly left and it is just honestly same song different verse.

EJ Manuel, I love this kid... but I am seriously doubting he has what it takes. He is TOO calm, TOO Nice. This kid needs to get flat out pissed off and get a fire in his gut to lead this team. I dont' know if its a lack of faith in him, ****ty play calling (well its that too) or this kid is afraid but damn it, throw the damn ball down the field! The rules are set up to make it where you should be able to throw for 300 yards damn near every game...even rookies. EJ is no where close to doing what the rookies of the last couple years have done. This is the new NFL (well ok not so new as its been this way for years) but we don't have time to sit and wait 3 + years for a QB to get it.

O line. I will credit some of EJ's issues to our guards flat out suck. I mean honest to God how hard is it to find two fat asses that can squat 600, bench 405+ to stand there and just block someone? Damn I can find idiots like that at the local Gym! And can this team and the fans finally get it through their heads Cordy Glenn is a GUARD. I don't care what he and his agent say, we need to kick this kid inside. I look at the broncos and see a team that has lost what...3-4 starters between last week and the start of the offseason and they STILL kick ass. Surely there is talent somewhere and maybe our OL coach needs to be canned?

DB's. Dont' get me started. They flat out suck across the board. Package Byrds ass and get him out of here for some talent on the OL, CB or at least draft pick or two. Hit the damn waiver wire and maybe even make a trade or two and lets get this hot mess for a backfield shored up.

CJ Spiller, over hyped, over rated...NOT a full time starter. Sorry he isn't worth keeping with his salary and not be able to produce better than he is. If he heals up before the trade deadline, ship his ass as well.

I think many of us had some renewed hope with the offseason, with the first preseason game etc, but its just same old ****, different year at OBD. Marrone? I honestly don't know. I hated the hire initially with Lovie Smith out there, kind of warmed to him but then watching him on the sidelines absolutely in over his head and clueless, just reminds me of all the other failures at HC we have had since Marv left.

Oh and we have the Ravens this week. Yeah that should be pretty...

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a major critic of the coaching and fo but I gotta go with the need to give the coaching staff and team a little time to gel. Has it been ugly so far? You bet...but I'm hoping for ongoing improvement and will be happy with six wins...ecstatic with eight. It took a decade to make us this bad, and it will take a year or two to turn it around. Patience.

"I try to be objective I really do but this team should be 0-3 easy. It is just more of the same from Brandon and company as it was with Ralph running things, but should we have really expected different?"

Stopped reading after that. Week 3 of a completely new regime. Really?

Edited by HamSandwhich

T

These guys are getting boring. Can we please just stop feeding the trolls with hopes they'll go away?

The biggest one is gone, and I'll take that for this week. Though it should be noted he did not leave on the terms he said he would, so no respect.

Oh, and at least I learned what SOSDY means :lol:

T

The biggest one is gone, and I'll take that for this week. Though it should be noted he did not leave on the terms he said he would, so no respect.

Oh, and at least I learned what SOSDY means :lol:

I still don't know what it means.

Just figured it out.

These guys are getting boring. Can we please just stop feeding the trolls with hopes they'll go away?

And I'm saying "same dude ..."

http://boards.buffal...ke-SOSDY-at-OBD

SOCSG

................................(Same Old Clowns, Same Gripes).......................................

Edited by Rocky Landing

I try to be objective I really do but this team should be 0-3 easy. It is just more of the same from Brandon and company as it was with Ralph running things, but should we have really expected different?

I know many are going to scream about new coaching, new systems, new QB, blah blah blah and that is all it is...blah blah blah. We have seen this same scenario many times since Marv and Jim Kelly left and it is just honestly same song different verse.

EJ Manuel, I love this kid... but I am seriously doubting he has what it takes. He is TOO calm, TOO Nice. This kid needs to get flat out pissed off and get a fire in his gut to lead this team. I dont' know if its a lack of faith in him, ****ty play calling (well its that too) or this kid is afraid but damn it, throw the damn ball down the field! The rules are set up to make it where you should be able to throw for 300 yards damn near every game...even rookies. EJ is no where close to doing what the rookies of the last couple years have done. This is the new NFL (well ok not so new as its been this way for years) but we don't have time to sit and wait 3 + years for a QB to get it.

O line. I will credit some of EJ's issues to our guards flat out suck. I mean honest to God how hard is it to find two fat asses that can squat 600, bench 405+ to stand there and just block someone? Damn I can find idiots like that at the local Gym! And can this team and the fans finally get it through their heads Cordy Glenn is a GUARD. I don't care what he and his agent say, we need to kick this kid inside. I look at the broncos and see a team that has lost what...3-4 starters between last week and the start of the offseason and they STILL kick ass. Surely there is talent somewhere and maybe our OL coach needs to be canned?

DB's. Dont' get me started. They flat out suck across the board. Package Byrds ass and get him out of here for some talent on the OL, CB or at least draft pick or two. Hit the damn waiver wire and maybe even make a trade or two and lets get this hot mess for a backfield shored up.

CJ Spiller, over hyped, over rated...NOT a full time starter. Sorry he isn't worth keeping with his salary and not be able to produce better than he is. If he heals up before the trade deadline, ship his ass as well.

I think many of us had some renewed hope with the offseason, with the first preseason game etc, but its just same old ****, different year at OBD. Marrone? I honestly don't know. I hated the hire initially with Lovie Smith out there, kind of warmed to him but then watching him on the sidelines absolutely in over his head and clueless, just reminds me of all the other failures at HC we have had since Marv left.

Oh and we have the Ravens this week. Yeah that should be pretty...

The sky is falling. Ralph is cheap. Brandon is cheap. Whaley sucks. Marrone sucks. Hacket sucks. Pettine sucks. EJ sucks. Need to blow the whole thing up again 3 games into the season. Blah blah blah. And that is all that it is blah blah blah.