Kraig Urbik to left gaurd?

Ludwig van

Wait, why is this even an issue? Isn't finding a decent LG as easy as finding a bucket of water in the middle of the ocean? :ph34r:

They found that bucket of water, and his name was Reinhardt.

The Bills' front office believes that if, at first you succeed at LG, keep trying and trying until you get it wrong.

We could move Cordy Glenn to LG which is what he played in college, and was projected to play in the NFL.

As for LT, perhaps we can use Thomas Welch or Sam Young, and keep a tight end like Lee Smith in on passing downs to help out.

This was originally my thoughts as well since the LG position seems to be lesser of two evils but we don't know what Welch/Young are capable of and could end up just getting EJ crushed from the blindside.

Does anyone know what amount of money kept us from keeping Rinehart? I understand not wanting to spend as much money on Levitre as he got from the Titans given the position. Yet, I cannot imagine that the Chargers broke the bank on a one year deal for him.

Edited by Peter

We could move Cordy Glenn to LG which is what he played in college, and was projected to play in the NFL.

As for LT, perhaps we can use Thomas Welch or Sam Young, and keep a tight end like Lee Smith in on passing downs to help out.

So we are going to move a good LT to LG? How in the world does that make sense? How come we could run the ball so well against a Carolina team that has completely shut down their other 2 opponents.

Personally, they should have overloaded on LGs and had a fight to the death in training camp.

So we are going to move a good LT to LG? How in the world does that make sense? How come we could run the ball so well against a Carolina team that has completely shut down their other 2 opponents.

Personally, they should have overloaded on LGs and had a fight to the death in training camp.

I'm gonna go with their coach was an idiot. Jets and Pats know what we bring and wanted to do nothing but stop the run until we hurt them in the air(didn't happen). Carolina focused on Lynch all game and the Giants got down so fast they had to pass the ball as much as possible (and I'm sure they were more focused on Eli than the run game).

Once Hairston is back and can play LT I'd feel a lot better about that

Does anyone know what amount of money kept us from keeping Rinehart? I understand not wanting to spend as much money on Levitre as he got from the Titans given the position. Yet, I cannot imagine that the Chargers broke the bank on a one year deal for him.

He fallowed the oline coach