Terrence McGhee

YoloinOhio

McGee hasn't been good since 2004.

In all fairness, he has barely been healthy since 2004. Seemed like he was prepetually rushing back from an injury, and nursing some tear or strain or another... I am not clamoring for them to sign him, but if he was healthy, honeslty, could he be any worse than the options we have now?

Edited by Buftex

I don't care if McGee is 50 years old, has turf toe and planter fascitis. I'll take him over Rogers as a stop-gap solution! :pirate:

This... His issue is durability, but the Bills need help NOW. Mckelvin had hammy... That's likely a couple weeks but we will learn soon for sure, Gilmore is still a couple of weeks out and the bills are about to go against a very good vertical attack.

Rodgers just can't be expected to compete with legit NFL wideouts in man coverage.

This team is not going anywhere this year. I'd rather see what they have in the young guys as painful as that may be than being in a vet for the rest of the season.

Problem with that logic is that Rogers is not a young corner they are trying to groom into a #1 someday. He is a guy down on the depth chart that will never be a #1... whats the harm in bringing in someone who can perform better?