Gregg playing time?

Gasjuggler

Did anybody notice if Gragg got any snaps in the first two games? Chandler was targeted a couple of times on very short passes. Is Chandler that much better as a blocker?

Regardless. #1 or 2 for 2014 Draft should be a TE. We need a bigger threat there. I'm sure #1 will go to CB again... :death:

Drafting a TE in the first round is something a team that is set in every other position can do. It doesn't make sense when we could definitely use some more line players RG Brown not cutting it. If the season ended right now that would be my first pick, then CB then TE. McKelvin is playing beyond expectations but Rogers has been torched on more than one occasion over 2 games. I'm excited to recover Gilmore and have MCkelvin keep up the same play level if possible that would be a great tandem but depth at that position is pretty key.

Maybe he is having trouble learning the offense?

Maybe he slept with Marrone's daughter.

Maybe he has been eating too many Chunky bars.

Maybe he's got mono.

Maybe Chandler and Smith have performed better in practice.

Maybe his blocking would be likely to get EJ mauled.

Maybe he's an undercover agent from the Pats, but we're onto him.

Chandler is a shell of his former self after the knee surgery. Although he was in camp, they did notu se him much, and he doesn't look like he is really able to perform at least years level. This is his last year with us unless he steps it up big time. (contract up)