Buffalo vs. Carolina: Official Game Day Thread

The Wiz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We deserve to lose this game. Bad penalties, bad coaching, no discipline. I thought Marrone was a Parcels disciple and was going to bring some discipline to this young team? It's a shame because Pettine is a defensive genius. Enjoy it now because he might be getting some head coaching offers in the offseason

I'm not sure we'll see Byrd at all.

You could be right....he may be so disgruntled, he'll milk the injury thing to get through the season, then try to go as a free agent somewhere. A bit risky...but who knows. If he was in a long-term deal now, I wonder just how injured he'd be.

It's tied going into the 4th quarter and some of you are crying about how it's over?

That's absolutely pathetic and I'm glad I never had to lineup next to any of you

I hear ya Simon...

But this is the Bills we're talking about...And I hate to say it...But the odds are...Well...You know...

We deserve to lose this game. Bad penalties, bad coaching, no discipline. I thought Marrone was a Parcels disciple and was going to bring some discipline to this young team? It's a shame because Pettine is a defensive genius. Enjoy it now because he might be getting some head coaching offers in the offseason

At this rate he will be HC of the Bills after the bye.