Jets or Pats* on TNF - can't decide

YoloinOhio

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I simply cannot stand Geno's attitude. I know he technically graded out higher than EJ before the draft but something about him make me think he is not a franchise QB.

i cant stand to look at his ugly face. he's actually pretty ugly. ej manuel is handsome, LIKE ME. (and to cover all bases, so is my hot wife; which is true anyway; no, you guys get no pictures)

Gotta go with the Jets. The Pats losing to the Geno led Jets would send this division into chaos.

From the looks of things, if the Pats can't get their offensive skill positions on a steady foot, Brady is either going to throw many more interceptions this year or possibly get hurt waiting on someone to get open game after game.

My thoughts go two ways. One part of me says Jets because a Bills win and Miami loss would mean all teams in the AFC East are 1-1. It's a clean slate for everyone to a degree. The other part of me believes pretty strongly that the Patriots are winning the division no matter what. As such, I want them to win as many games in the division against the Jets and Dolphins as possible to enhance Buffalo's chances of a wildcard. I guess at the end of the day, it's a win-win situation.

I know this is hard to believe, but the Jets won last week so another win makes them 2-0.

Now, IF the Jets are the 2-0 team, the Bills can knock them down when they play next.

Edited by BobChalmers