Jets or Pats* on TNF - can't decide

YoloinOhio

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100% Jets. No question about it. I want the Bills to be competing for the division at the end of the season. If everyone thinks that NE* will win the AFCE, then I want them to lose every game that would help the Bills compete. Rooting for NE* because "the Bills are not going to finish ahead of the Pats* this season, but the Bills have a shot at finishing ahead of the Jets" is the terrible mentality that mediocrity is acceptable and 6-10 to 9-7 just is NOT acceptable to me. I want to win. I want to compete. I dont want to be the underdog anymore. I want my team to earn the respect they deserve for winning and I want all the naysayers to eat crow. After Sunday, it is my opinion that all the reasons the Bills lost are not just their own fault, but they are correctable. With that, I think that the division is up for the taking. Sunday was the first time in a long time that I watched Brady play scared against the Bills. And I want him to remember every ounce of that fear on December 29th, 2013 at 1:00pm in Foxborough.

Edited by Rinlo

Kills me to say it but the Pats.

I would hate to see all the articles saying that the Bills should have taken Smith over EJ if the Jets beat the Pats.

CBF

A 6-3 Jets win would be about perfect. Let everyone give Geno way too much credit. Everyone giving Sanchez too much credit for the 14-0 Colts laying down & Nate Kaeding missing 11 FG's didn't exactly help them in the long run.

i cant stand to look at his ugly face. he's actually pretty ugly. ej manuel is handsome, LIKE ME. (and to cover all bases, so is my hot wife; which is true anyway; no, you guys get no pictures)

I'm confused... not that it matters all that much... but I can't tell if you just called you're wife handsome inadvertently in and effort to downplay your appreciation of handsome men, or if you were trying to justify finding EJ handsome because your "wife" is handsome as well... or maybe you do find your wife handsome, which I've always thought of as a masculine adjective, whereas hot is more gender neutral... unless, of course, you're using handsome to describe an amount (e.g, a handsome majority), in which case, if you just made reference to your "handsome" wife on a message board, you're just in trouble. :oops:

I'm confused... not that it matters all that much... but I can't tell if you just called you're wife handsome inadvertently in and effort to downplay your appreciation of handsome men, or if you were trying to justify finding EJ handsome because your "wife" is handsome as well... or maybe you do find your wife handsome, which I've always thought of as a masculine adjective, whereas hot is more gender neutral... unless, of course, you're using handsome to describe an amount (e.g, a handsome majority), in which case, if you just made reference to your "handsome" wife on a message board, you're just in trouble. :oops:

Man you guys don't miss anything. I was implying my female beauty wife being pretty, not handsome. Reading my typed post, I see the error. I was working and didn't have a lot of time. Back to the topic. I'm rooting for the butt ugly Geno to beat Marcia. Ps. For those that read my posts know I think the most beautiful thing on this planet is the Woman. Some people say, "Women, you cant live with them, you cant live without them". I say, "Women, you cant live WITHOUT them!" I sing U2's With or without you as "I cant live without or without you" It just doesn't sound as good as u2's original lyrics.

Interesting that Bellicheat chose not to practice this week and opted for just a walk-through. Not sure how common that is with short weeks.

Pats win and a season ending injury to Brady

They already are devoid of talent this week on offense with all the injuries... the Jets can thank Bflo for putting the hurt on Vereen, Amendola and Sudfeld, too bad it was too late to make a difference for us.

I'm having a hard time caring who wins. But, I will say: both teams are going to be losing some games this season.

+1

Tie would be the best.

I agree with a lot of people saying Pats* because it is fun to see the all those c0cky Jets taken down a notch but I have to go Jets in this one.

The more losses the Pats* have the more open the division is for everyone and if somehow miraculously it is ultimately between the Bills, Jets and Fins for the AFC East crown I like our chances.

(also I expect a lot of people to go NE* in my survivor pools so that would help me too)

Really interested in seeing what the Jets D looks like. They have gotten a lot of love this week for their performance against Tampa, but not sure if it was a dreadul Tampa O or a good Jets D. I also heard Milliner was getting completely abused by Vincent Jackson in the 1st half, then seemed better in the 2nd.

My brother and I were talking about this. Our conclusion was that the Jets will, in time, be revealed to be not-that-good. Meanwhile, you take any losses that can possibly get hung on the Jets. With the possible exception of the games against Miami. Because if those dudes make the playoffs and the Bills dont, f--- that.

From a standings point of view, it makes sense to root for the Jest in this one. We are already a game down to NE in head to head as well as in the division. If the Jest win, we get to even things out a week later.

GO BILLS!!!

Handsome was originally gender neutral, and was used to refer to women in many old works of literature (or works written in old english). Nowadays, however, it has become gender specific and isn't typically used when refering to women. So, you are both correct and incorrect, depending on the reader's particular point of view.

Rooting for the Jets, but Pats will win, saying something like 30-24. Yes, Brady showed

some real chinks in his armor last week, and the Patriots in general, but he is still very

Much a plug and play guy with his receivers, and still very dangerous and they are at home,

which will help. I don't believe in Gino, yet, and their D has definitely lost a step or two.

Edited by Tu-Toned