Geno Smith's attitude

billsgpr88

I think Sanchez had wonderful post-seasons. He made plays in those post-season games. It was not always the defense. As other posters have suggested, the Jets blew themselves by not re-signing those talented running backs and gave his no WR targets. Sanchez is a system QB and can excel when the support cast is good.

Not to mention the Bills D made him look like the reincarnation of Joe Montana 2x a year

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to be presumptuous, but I think this guy's gonna be in for a rude awakening

On watching tape of Darrelle Revis: "I mean, I don't think it's necessary," Smith said. "Maybe I will, maybe I won't. You pretty much get the idea of what kind of player he is based on his reputation."

What an idiot, glad we didn't draft him.

Geno looked like a hot mess for much of the game yesterday...running around after a second or two when his first read wasn't open, not sensing pressure, etc...

Made a few nice throws but I mean he looked like an unprepared rookie for much of the game...

Indecisive, not able to feel the rush, etc. you can maybe chalk up as rookie mistakes... But those picks he threw were really terrible throws. Can't blame being a rookie on throwing a ball 5-10 yards behind a receiver.

Geno just has this clueless look about him. More-and-more I'm glad we drafted EJ.

Guys, don't throw stones from a glass house.

We also have a rookie QB, and I fully expect EJ to have some clunker, 3 pick games, like Geno had last night. That's part of being a rookie QB.

EJ doesn't look clueless...he might have some bad games but he is not gonna look like THAT

the guy choked last night. if we put a nice whooping on them next week at their house, the fans are going to start booing him and chanting for Sanchez. oh what a turn of events that would be!

In New York, if the fans aren't with you its a miserable and depressing place to be. I wonder if Geno has it in him to handle it when the fans turn against him.

Indecisive, not able to feel the rush, etc. you can maybe chalk up as rookie mistakes... But those picks he threw were really terrible throws. Can't blame being a rookie on throwing a ball 5-10 yards behind a receiver.

Geno just has this clueless look about him. More-and-more I'm glad we drafted EJ.

Me too. The polar opposite of EJ's demeanor and leadership thus far.

Geno thinks he can get by just as he has all along thus far - just by winging it. He looks and acts like a petulant child ... not the type of guy who seems willing to put the hard detail work in ... and I doubt it will ultimately win over a locker room of grown men.

I could be wrong, but this 'crybaby' sort of stigma seems so appropriate for him. And I am really only going by his act during the window of time from the draft until now.

He was out there last night wearing a sour puss on the field during the damn game.

I know, I know ... Carolina first, and they are no slouch.

But man, I hope we crush these G-E-T-S come week 3 in the Meadowlands!