Geno Smith's attitude

billsgpr88

Don't want to be presumptuous, but I think this guy's gonna be in for a rude awakening

On watching tape of Darrelle Revis: "I mean, I don't think it's necessary," Smith said. "Maybe I will, maybe I won't. You pretty much get the idea of what kind of player he is based on his reputation."

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How ironic is it that Revis probably feels that it is more important that he watch tape of Geno than vice versa.

Post of the day right there--that's something that helps separate winners from losers in the NFL right there....

My high school biology teacher used to preach the 5P's to us:

Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance...

Geno needs to learn that pretty quickly

Mr. Roland by any chance?

I thought this was interesting as well

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet 20h

As I said on GameDay Season Preview: #Jets early impressions of Geno Smith at Combine meeting: Lethargic, disinterested, tired. Umimpressed

an Rapoport@RapSheet 20h

#Jets were convinced to have 2nd meeting: In Morgantown with Mornhinweg & scouts, his personality & love of game came out. They were smitten

Expand

Don't want to be presumptuous, but I think this guy's gonna be in for a rude awakening

On watching tape of Darrelle Revis: "I mean, I don't think it's necessary," Smith said. "Maybe I will, maybe I won't. You pretty much get the idea of what kind of player he is based on his reputation."

thats no good. for his own sake i hope it was poorly spoken or in a joking context or SOMETHING

You know it!! Loved that guy...favorite teacher ever...demanded a lot of you but made learning fun...

Had him for biology and AP Bio where over half the class got a "5" on the test(including me), which is a huge accomplishment for a college level class...

I thought this was interesting as well

Ian Rapoport@RapSheet 20h

As I said on GameDay Season Preview: #Jets early impressions of Geno Smith at Combine meeting: Lethargic, disinterested, tired. Umimpressed

an Rapoport@RapSheet 20h

#Jets were convinced to have 2nd meeting: In Morgantown with Mornhinweg & scouts, his personality & love of game came out. They were smitten

Expand

That's very dangerous way of making decisions.

My problem with Geno from the start was his attitude. When WV started playing poorly, he hung his head. What kind of leader does that? If the Jets struggle (which breaking news, they will) how will he handle the adversity? he says he has learned, but me thinks he was coached up on the 2nd meeting to improve his stock

It would be better investment of Geno's time to watch Tampa game tape and see what looks that defense will give him. Not sure what to make of this statement.