Predictions - Bills v. New England*

The Senator

This is where I am. I'm excited to see new schemes and offense and defense, and this season is all about watching our young franchise QB get better and better every week.

But it's not worth predicting a score, I don't need eball crawling up my back end.

If I predict them to win, and also the score, and they end up losing then it's almost as if I bet on them and I'm doubly ticked off. Both for being wrong and also that they lost.

...and I don't like predicting losses, so I'm not even going to bother doing it. That's just me though, I don't care if anyone else does it.

Edited by 1billsfan

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is where I am. I'm excited to see new schemes and offense and defense, and this season is all about watching our young franchise QB get better and better every week.

But it's not worth predicting a score, I don't need eball crawling up my back end.

Not something you'll ever need to concern yourself with. :sick:

Not something you'll ever need to concern yourself with. :sick:

Damn eball, how many guys' backs have you been crawling on?? This is a rep you dont want to have.

"Here comes Eball. Watch it. He crawls on backs."

lol!!!!

28 - 24 Bills

I think C.J. is going to have a big game and E.J. looks solid. T.J. catches a touchdown and somebody else with a J in their name does something good too (probably FJ). :D

SJ?

Ej hands off to Cj, no wait, its a reverse to SJ, no wait its a pass to Tj. And Tj tips it to Fj for a Tjd!

The obvious - Game will rest on the lines.

Bills need to hold back Wilfork & re energized Tommy Kelly to give EJ room to operate

On the other side, the front four needs to do the opposite.

If Bills win those matchups, they squeak out 28-24. If they don't it will be an ugly 45-10

Well, the way I see it is that the Pats have beaten us 95% of the time since Bill Clinton left office, and about 70% of those have been humiliating beatdowns. Given that we have a rookie coach and a rookie (possibly injured) QB, I expect the trend to continue.

Pats 41

Bills 10

Actually, if you're following trends, recently more Pats-Bills games have been within a TD than a blowout.

Pats 42 Bills 13 Loss of Levitre makes Bills O-Line less than ordinary killing their running game. Spiller will be held under 100 yards as Pats gain over 150 yards on the ground. Bills FO says guard is not an important position, I say they are dead wrong! We'll find out Sunday who's smarter, me or the Bills brass. :thumbsup:

Pats 42 Bills 13 Loss of Levitre makes Bills O-Line less than ordinary killing their running game. Spiller will be held under 100 yards as Pats gain over 150 yards on the ground. Bills FO says guard is not an important position, I say they are dead wrong! We'll find out Sunday who's smarter, me or the Bills brass. :thumbsup:

I'm sorry, but this is a very slanted opinion.

how bad was it vs the dolphins? cuz it's been bad against the pats*.

The '70's were pretty bad for the Bills v. the Fish....we were 0-for the '70's....came close once or twice if I recall, but when we finally did beat them it was pretty exciting.

I sure hope there isn't a ton of cheatriats fans to be found.

Unfortunately, there are a ton of them. I actually tailgate with some (I'm a terrible person). But all in all, the Pats are pretty decent. We are their 2nd favorite AFC East team because we're harmless. After we beat them a couple of years ago, they were real cool. I guess if my team made the SB every year, I'd be cool with things too.