Buffalo Logo

johnwalter

I know its classic Bills, but recently I've grown a little tired of our helmet decal, so I drew up a new one. Let me know what you think

post-23142-0-16791900-1378066729_thumb.png

It looks like it should be standing guard outside Boris and Natasha's castle in an effort to prevent Rocky and Bullwinkle from sneaking in.

We are so lucky to have a team name not transferable to another city. Makes the team much tougher to move. I doubt Ralph was thinking about that in 59.

'

Ask the Browns how that worked in 95. I'm sure there are lots of people out there who would have no trouble creating a new identity for this team if they ever moved.

Love the effort, have to say not a big fan of it though. Like alot of the other posters have mentioned, I think it looks like someone drew it, by hand. Don't think it looks professional enough for the side of an NFL helmet.

Plus, I think I'm too happy with the charging buffalo....

Again, great effort though by a fellow Bills fan! :thumbsup:

You've basically morphed the Raiders logo into a Bills logo.

Given that the Raiders logo - in my opinion - is the worst looking logo in the NFL... sorry.

I'm just not a fan of trying to mix the mascot image in with a football helmet - almost impossible not to look silly. Feel the same with the Dolphins for that matter.

Also - isn't it kind of goofy to put a picture of a helmet - ON a helmet?

As a t-shirt design, maybe I like it.

Edited by BobChalmers