Bills roster cut down to 50 (-18 then -5 more)

zazie

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What?!?! Why Dickerson? That guy was always a hard worker! He went to different positions and always helped put the team anyway he could!

Yah.. pretty horrifying... Why him, and not useless-ass TJ Graham? I Can't believe it, myself.

Wow - so they got rid of Heath too. I am pleasantly surprised... still can't believe they gave Butler the heave ho too. And Caldwell and Snow? We are decimated at CB and OL. They better have something up their sleeves.

Whaley said in Wood's presser this evening that they'd be working with that in mind that this weekend.

How does the short term IR work again? Does the player have to go on IR before the season starts or can it be anytime during the season?

It can be anytime during the season (more precisely, after 4 PM on September 3rd), but the player can only return to practice after 6 weeks and can only play after 8 weeks.

Half scoring potential? I think you are vastly overestimating players that would barely see the field on our team, let alone make another team.. that, or you're trolling. But typical Bills fan mindset.

Dorin Dickerson is a man without a position, and had a pretty quiet camp. I can understand your concern about Kaufman, but he is also a rookie and pretty raw. Who is to say that he will clear waivers and make the PS? And how often would he have seen the field as a #6 receiver purely, not at ST? I was not overly impressed by his ST play.

I will agree with you on Butler. Hopefully they are looking to bring in quite a few upgrades at the CB position. But dude, you need to calm down, the fact that we cut three guys does not mean doom and gloom for this season.

How can u be impressed with Kaufmans ST when we DID NOT play ST... Was talked about during broadcast, he was strictly at WR which def. hurt his case for final roster. Hopefully he will land on PS

How can u be impressed with Kaufmans ST when we DID NOT play ST... Was talked about during broadcast, he was strictly at WR which def. hurt his case for final roster. Hopefully he will land on PS

Yeah. That is why Kaufman was expendable. He wasnt "big" enough to play ST like the others were. People wer. Speculating that he would be good for PS so the bills could train him up and add more wweight to him

Yeah. That is why Kaufman was expendable. He wasnt "big" enough to play ST like the others were. People wer. Speculating that he would be good for PS so the bills could train him up and add more wweight to him

if these guys were 19, 20, 21 I would understand the add more weight thing. But they're grown enough where I do not think it is that simple. For one, they often lose speed - LaRon Landry, for example. But most importantly, I do not think you can easily tack 10-15 lbs to a guy and not have it change his game or even simply stay on...not at this level.

We have to be looking for a CB in the trade. I can see trying to catch a better guard from the castoffs, but the Bills were in dire straights for CB even before Gilmore as injured. Scott doesn't blow people away, but he's decent depth, and I would take that caliber of player at CB right now. Hell, they might even beat out McKelvin for number 2.