So Byrd is hurt too

Jdragon2

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It figures. Thing that really grinds my gears is that press conference when he didn't even have the decency to drop the company line.

Unfortunately trading him now doesn't make sence until the cuts and seeing what's in free agency.

Good news is the holes on this team are getting fewer. Guard, corner, and now free safety.

miss a game you weren't expected to play in?

I don't think anyone thought he was going to play tonight...But the foot thing kind of came out of left field did it not?...Just figures with this bunch...Not saying Byrd's foot is not legitimately bothering him...Just saying it figures with this team...If it was not for bad luck we'd have none at all... B-)

I don't think anyone thought he was going to play tonight...But the foot thing kind of came out of left field did it not?...Just figures with this bunch...Not saying Byrd's foot is not legitimately bothering him...Just saying it figures with this team...If it was not for bad luck we'd have none at all... B-)

Don't we have to know its actually bad before its bad luck? Maybe the second opinion was "ready to play week 1"

So easy to tell this is an attempt to move to IR. Make the next decision hard and eliminate the trade market. Still gets the full $$ I believe. Loose him and his fake Twitter God musings.

Which season ending injury is he faking?

could it be similar to Brady being questionable for the last 12 decades. The lack of info from the FO and coaching staff is really causing TBD to explode, and I feel like nobody can see it.