NCAA Suspends Johnny Manziel

Mark Vader

for the first half of the season opener against Rice.

http://espn.go.com/c...pener-rice-owls

Meh, victimless crime. Establishing cause might be an issue as well, Manziels family is old oil money, the cash he could have gotten from that autographs he probably could have found under the cushions in his parents couch. I am glad he gets to play. Makes the competition better in the SEC.

for the first half of the season opener against Rice.

http://espn.go.com/c...pener-rice-owls

I didn't want him suspended anyway but a half is a joke, whatever; will be old news after he wins another Heisman.

All NCAA athletes should be able to profit off their image and likeness like Olympic athletes.

exactly, ncaa is retarded.

I didn't want him suspended anyway but a half is a joke, whatever; will be old news after he wins another Heisman.

exactly, ncaa is retarded.

ill give a take that im not seeing in the media much yet.... Texas A&M handed down this suspension, not the NCAA, and did so in an effort to cover themselves in case at a later date one of these guys does actually talk or the money is found. AM can then say we investigated, didnt find anything, but still went the extra mile to send a message to our student athletes - you cant hammer us just because this player went rogue, we did our part.

6-8 3tds He's a beast.

Talking the talk and walking the walk

Yeah, against that "powerhouse" known as Rice.

Heisman watch 2.0 time for lil Johnny.

If he keeps acting like an arrogant little dick, he won't win it.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.