EJ hurt knee according to BB.com

• Replies 425
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's too risky to start him if he has missed the final weeks of practice. Week one, against a heavily favored division rival, just after being cleared from a knee injury, and procedure, is no way to start an NFL career.

If he's medically cleared to play then where is the risk? Are you saying we should start a clearly inferior player just because?

Still think we should cut Kolb?

Cutting Kolb was never an option really. People are putting Tuel on a ridiculous pedestal.

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger claim that the surface at Ralph Wilson Stadium was to blame for Pittsburgh guard David DeCastro injury on Saturday night in Buffalo missed the mark in one important respect: Roethlisberger blamed FieldTurf, but the surface at Ralph Wilson Stadium is actually called A-Turf Titan.

FieldTurf is a brand name for a type of artificial surface that many NFL teams use, either in their stadiums or on their practice fields. A-Turf Titan is a different type of artificial surface that the Bills are alone among NFL teams in using at their home fields

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/27/roethlisbergers-rant-at-ralph-wilson-stadium-turf-missed-the-mark/

Edited by independent

Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger claim that the surface at Ralph Wilson Stadium was to blame for Pittsburgh guard David DeCastro injury on Saturday night in Buffalo missed the mark in one important respect: Roethlisberger blamed FieldTurf, but the surface at Ralph Wilson Stadium is actually called A-Turf Titan.

FieldTurf is a brand name for a type of artificial surface that many NFL teams use, either in their stadiums or on their practice fields. A-Turf Titan is a different type of artificial surface that the Bills are alone among NFL teams in using at their home fields

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/08/27/roethlisbergers-rant-at-ralph-wilson-stadium-turf-missed-the-mark/

Just stop. You're pulling things out of your ass to try and relate them to what's going on. It makes you look silly.

Edited by Bangarang

http://profootballta...issed-the-mark/

A-Turf is cheap

With all due respect, and apologies to D.C. Tom -- you're an idiot. Please. Do you really think fans who are excited and optimistic about their team want to hear that crap? Keep it to yourself.

Injured? Perhaps. Tuel against the Pats* 1st string defense on September 8 is a sobering thought, however.

With no due respect, you are a homer rodeo clown of the highest order. No one takes you the least bit seriously around here because you are so far from objective it's like you have a mental illness, a compulsion. Nothing about my post was negative. It was both realistic and optimistic. Get over yourself. Your act is tired.

Edited by Coach Tuesday

You would have to speak to a voodo expert. I dont know how it works. Maybe chanting. Maybe curses. Maybe pigs heart and chicken brain. I dont now.

Naw...Kolb had to hurt his knee in order for it to work. This was planned out for quite some time.

You would have to speak to a voodo expert. I dont know how it works. Maybe chanting. Maybe curses. Maybe pigs heart and chicken brain. I dont now.

Naw...Kolb had to hurt his knee in order for it to work. This was planned out for quite some time.

I was listening to ESPN.. they are stating that they are taking precautions with EJ. They are going to drain the knee and he should be ok! I agree to not start him this weekend and plus the starters do not play the 4th game of the season! I'm feeling he will be ok!

Hmm.. You should investigate Geno Smith's turf monster.

MRI revealed need for procedure. Any doctors out there know "minor" reasons for this? Is this much worse and bills not telling yet? I'm so worried about this.

Well if its a scope it really is minor...guys get these done after the game before their bye week and are back on.the field after the bye without missing a game...

Without knowing exactly what needs to be done its hard to say tho, usually a minor procedure is a scope tho

Excuse me whilst I slit my wrists.... seriously? Brady hurts his knee then proceeds to walk on water.. Manuel is out for preseason and my guess is several games into the season. Did some witch put a curse on the Bills? :angry:

Excuse me whilst I slit my wrists.... seriously? Brady hurts his knee then proceeds to walk on water.. Manuel is out for preseason and my guess is several games into the season. Did some witch put a curse on the Bills? :angry:

I think you guessed wrong.