Arthur Moats, Bills fan special connection

Beerball

Haven't read the linked article yet but I will.

That said, Arthur Moats will ALWAYS be a favorite Bill for me because he knocked Brett Favre out of a game and ended that consecutive games played streak. Not celebrating BC's injury, but if that streak had to end, I'm glad a Bill is connected to it.

Tying this in to football, I find it interesting that Moats is apparently Kiko Alonso's primary backup (for those who haven't heard, Alonso's being held out of tomorrow night's game because between practices and the games, Marrone feels Kiko's racking up too many reps and needs a rest).

Arthur has yo-yoed back and forth in his career between outside and inside.

He's quite a versatile football player but I was a bit surprised to find that he's the primary backup to Alonso.

I'm getting sentimental as I grow older. Almost had tears in my eyes. Great story. Moats has his head on straight:

"I was so honored to meet him because he risks his life each day to keep us safe. He’s always served the country (with 21 years in the U.S. Navy) and the community. It was really emotional and felt really good to know that a small step of kindness meant that much to him... People think that it’s such an honor to meet us football players, but the real honor is meeting them."

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Moats-sends-healing-text-message/9c443889-22d3-44c4-9e3a-97498a35e0a8

I'm getting sentimental as I grow older. Almost had tears in my eyes. Great story. Moats has his head on straight:

"I was so honored to meet him because he risks his life each day to keep us safe. He’s always served the country (with 21 years in the U.S. Navy) and the community. It was really emotional and felt really good to know that a small step of kindness meant that much to him... People think that it’s such an honor to meet us football players, but the real honor is meeting them."

http://www.buffalobi...3a-97498a35e0a8

I'm with you man. There have been 3 great moments in my life. The birth of my daughter, pride from my parents and honor from someone you would never expect it from. These are just some of the little things in life that mold you as a person. Great to see Arthur being a humble person that knows it's not "all about me".

Edited by The Wiz

Haven't read the linked article yet but I will.

That said, Arthur Moats will ALWAYS be a favorite Bill for me because he knocked Brett Favre out of a game and ended that consecutive games played streak. Not celebrating BC's injury, but if that streak had to end, I'm glad a Bill is connected to it.

you are not very deep are you ?

Wide maybe but no depth of soul.

Your name is Tym.

What.. is your favorite color ?

Arthur has exceeded my expectations again. Good Man improving his surroundings one twit at a time.

well done indeed Mr Moats

oh wait you posted again.

consider yourself partially redeemed

Edited by 3rdand12

He is not amazing but he makes differences. I am reminded of Mark Pike here.

dude.. seriously. lavender ?

This comes under the heading of questionable behaviour : )

although the "flower"has great healing and soothing properties.

I heard that from my daughter, because i would not know these sensitive things at all.

But if you need a hug .. J

dude.. seriously. lavender ?

This comes under the heading of questionable behaviour : )

although the "flower"has great healing and soothing properties.

I heard that from my daughter, because i would not know these sensitive things at all.

But if you need a hug .. J

http://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/159043-cugalabanza-has-won-last-post-wins-all-hail-cugalabanza/page__st__240#entry2861260

I am going to reform this board.