Toilet seat collar is officially gone

FluffHead

We're not the only team to do so. The Buccs ditched the toilet seat collar; their jerseys on thursday night had an all white collar. Its sucks actually, because the Buccs jerseys look so much better with an all-black, non-toilet seat collar. Damn Nike for ruining collars.

And yes i do wish the Bills had a red 3rd jersey.

No offense intended to anyone, but I'm amazed at the number of threads about a uniform and equally amazed at the number of responses. Let them get the play up to an NFL level on a consistent basis before we worry about how pretty everyone looks.

No offense intended to anyone, but I'm amazed at the number of threads about a uniform and equally amazed at the number of responses. Let them get the play up to an NFL level on a consistent basis before we worry about how pretty everyone looks.

I'm amazed at the number of these "who cares what they're wearing" responses

Edited by FluffHead

You mean we can't do both at the same time?

Love the full, 360 degree collar, glad that's what they've changed too. Nike has done a very good job with the jerseys; both for the actual ones on the field and those available for us as fans, but the weird toilet seat collar was just them trying too hard.