More Mario Questions for the press?

NoSaint

How is this something against Mario? And fwiw, I have no problem with fast tracking celebs doing this. I think its safe to assume Mario will concentrate on football and not ballistics evidence. And tell me Shaq wasn't fast tracked when he did a similar thing.

How is this something against Mario? And fwiw, I have no problem with fast tracking celebs doing this. I think its safe to assume Mario will concentrate on football and not ballistics evidence. And tell me Shaq wasn't fast tracked when he did a similar thing.

it really shouldnt amount to a big deal.... but it was bound to be mentioned.

Who F'n cares. Some fans on this board are pathetic. I know we haven't made the playoffs in 13 years but some need to find a new hobby

id... um... well i might call that an overreaction to the thread as it currently exists. post it tomorrow after all the outrage actually arrives.

it really shouldnt amount to a big deal.... but it was bound to be mentioned.

I saw this on the Big Lead yesterday or the day before but decided not to post it here, hoping it wouldn't get picked up by PFT or Deadspin because, you know, "it's always something with Mario."

Unless Mario bribed this academy, this is yet another non story. And even if he did, my main concern is his on field performance. Which is pretty damn good contrary to the belief of many here.

BQhOMGgCUAA9fa9.jpg

Edited by uncle flap

I saw this on the Big Lead yesterday or the day before but decided not to post it here, hoping it wouldn't get picked up by PFT or Deadspin because, you know, "it's always something with Mario."

Unless Mario bribed this academy, this is yet another non story. And even if he did, my main concern is his on field performance. Which is pretty damn good contrary to the belief of many here.

yea, once i saw pft pick it up i figured id go with it but make sure to mention that it really should be nothing

I can't for one second believe that any instructor, professor, or institution of any type would go easy on the requirements for an athlete. It would honestly make me begin to question the entire NCAA. :rolleyes:

Quote from the linked article: "It's supposed to be six months, I actually did it in a condensed timeframe. I couldn't say an exact, day to day, but it was a four-month period I think. It was from the very beginning of the year. Man it was study after study, test after test. It was a load," he said.

Williams instructors told us at last week's graduation that the football star tackled the work like a pro.

"Was he there everyday in the classroom with everybody?" we asked Stewart.

"He was in the class there everyday," Stewart said.

"He did the full 660 hours of classroom instruction?" we asked.

"Yes. Yes," he said.

"What was it like spending 660 hours of classroom time with Mario Williams?" we asked class valedictorian Brad Hoover said. We have NFL players committing murder, PED's, pot, drunk driving, manslaughter, animal abuse, etc. and the media wants to attack a quiet guy who wants to be a cop???? Sensationalism and a 24 hour news cycle is the death knell of all that is good in our society.