Are the Bills/Stevie gonna regret this photo posted on FB?

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like he's not satisfied until somebody's feathers are ruffled.

Go ahead and ignore this fact and remind me again what indispensable leader he is on this team, how as the 20th best wide receiver in the league we should consider ourselves fortunate to have him.

Love what he can do on the field, hate the way he conducts himself like a 12 year old EVERY CHANCE HE GETS.

Edited by taC giB ehT

He's shown himself to be a bit of an azz munch at times too.

There's no denying that, but, he's our best reciever. He does what he has to game in and game out. To me he's a gamer. If we have to deal with a little side show act here and there, so be it.

He's just immature. Wildly immature. In a harmless way, but still. The problem with this roster is that he's one of the perceived veteran "leaders." Those of us who followed this team in the 80s and 90s know that this type of nonsense wouldn't be tolerated - Talley would put a foot up his azz for this type of garbage.

But at least he's not out there commiting murders up and down the eastern seaboard, like A-Her. I can live with this silliness. I just wish we had some strong characters to offset it.

There's no denying that, but, he's our best reciever. He does what he has to game in and game out. To me he's a gamer. If we have to deal with a little side show act here and there, so be it.

Even though a game hasn't been played and training camp isn't even open yet, I have a feeling that he won't be considered our best receiver for long. Still love him though, he's going to be one of the best #2 WRs in the league.

Even though a game hasn't been played and training camp isn't even open yet, I have a feeling that he won't be considered our best receiver for long. Still love him though, he's going to be one of the best #2 WRs in the league.

if that happens and it's possible. The true 7th round diva in him will come out. It won't be pretty.

What's the big deal? Anyone can buy the same exact shirt for $80. People overreact to absolutely everything these days. It's just a shirt. Geez.

Yes, of course, anyone can buy and wear that shirt. Just like anyone can say or do just about anything (legal) they want. It's also ridiculously immature, which is the whole point. Everybody makes choices, and unfortunately for Stevie, more often than not he makes the choice of a sophomore in college rather than of an NFL veteran who's supposed to be a leader of the team.

Yes, of course, anyone can buy and wear that shirt. Just like anyone can say or do just about anything (legal) they want. It's also ridiculously immature, which is the whole point. Everybody makes choices, and unfortunately for Stevie, more often than not he makes the choice of a sophomore in college rather than of an NFL veteran who's supposed to be a leader of the team.

Equally interesting/disturbing is that the official Buffalo Bills Facebook presence chose to publish the photo.