Keith Olbermann returning to ESPN

So it's safe to say that nearly 50% that liked him on ESPN in the past will not watch him on ESPN now because of what he becaome on MSNBC. Count me in as one of the 50%

Its not the 90's.

He cannot just "go back to be a sports commentator"

He has exposed himself as a bigot time and time again.

Shame on ESPN for putting him back on.

I think maybe he is suited to do one of those daytime Maury type shows. All he's really good for. It's likely someone would take a swing at him in that format as well. Which would be nice.

So it's safe to say that nearly 50% that liked him on ESPN in the past will not watch him on ESPN now because of what he becaome on MSNBC. Count me in as one of the 50%

The thing is, he didn't becaome that way, he was always that way. We just never saw it.

Dan Patrick and Olberman were a classic Sportscenter team. Bob Meese and Charlie Steiner too. What is Kilburn up to these days? That dude was funny. Those were the good old days of ESPN. Now everything is overproduced. I don't understand how anyone can !@#$ up Sportscenter, but they did

Never understood why people let the political leanings of entertainers affect their opinion of their day job. For example, I'm not a fan of Alec Baldwin's political leanings but love those Capitol One commercials. And I know people that refuse to listen to Ted Nugent's songs based on his politics. Personally, I love both the music and politics of The Nuge. But his politics doesn't affect my opnion of his music and his music doesn't affect what I think of his politics.

That said, now that Olbertard is returning to ESPN I will not be watching that network. Not because of Olbertard, but because I stopped watching ESPN long ago. There's better sports coverage online

Never understood why people let the political leanings of entertainers affect their opinion of their day job. For example, I'm not a fan of Alec Baldwin's political leanings but love those Capitol One commercials. And I know people that refuse to listen to Ted Nugent's songs based on his politics. Personally, I love both the music and politics of The Nuge. But his politics doesn't affect my opnion of his music and his music doesn't affect what I think of his politics.

That said, now that Olbertard is returning to ESPN I will not be watching that network. Not because of Olbertard, but because I stopped watching ESPN long ago. There's better sports coverage online

It's the way people express their political leanings that exposes their douchiness.