Patriots' Hernandez arrested in homicide investigation

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what else is a waste of time SJBF? Reading someone's posts that repeat the same content only with slightly different wording.

Why don't you start a separate thread in the Off The Wall forum about what you think constitutes news. This thread is about Hernandez.

Sorry my criticism of your link/post set you off.

And thanks for singling me out for wasting your time in an 89 page, nearly 1800 post epic.

:lol:

When you link us to pictures of the SUV, I promise not to comment.

:thumbsup:

I'll add that filter to my other filters (not commenting about Tim Tebow or Manti Te'o).

Report: Aaron Hernandez Could Face Death Penalty If Federal Charges Are Filed, Lawyer Says

Beyond the murder of Odin Lloyd that Hernandez has already been charged with, he is also still under investigation in a 2012 double homicide, with a grand jury in Suffolk County, Mass., considering whether or not to indict him, according to Pro Football Talk. However, if it turns out that there’s a connection between the two incidents, that could literally be a death sentence for Hernandez.

“If this was a murder of a witness or someone who knew something about the earlier murder, then this case becomes potentially a death penalty case and a federal proceeding,” attorney Jack Furlong told Pro Football Talk. “Remember, Massachusetts does not have the death penalty. The United States government does. … This case … went across state lines repeatedly between Florida, Connecticut and Massachusetts. It could go federal in a heartbeat.”

http://nesn.com/2013/07/report-aaron-hernandez-could-face-death-penalty-as-federal-charges-remain-possibility/

Report: Aaron Hernandez Could Face Death Penalty If Federal Charges Are Filed, Lawyer Says

http://nesn.com/2013...in-possibility/

We already knew this. It was stated earlier in the week.

:nana: :nana: :nana: :nana: :nana:

I'm still amazed that Kraft and Bellyache are still clinging onto the Patriot Way of bringing in "good, honest law abiding citizens :blush:

2012 drug related suspensions

Brandon Bolden, Jermaine Cunningham 4 games each

Then there's Nick Kaczur who was arrested in 2008 for possession of Illegal Prescription Drugs (Oxycodone). He cooperated with a DEA Investigation, and no charges were filed. No suspension at all.

Edited by BillsFan-4-Ever

I'm still amazed that Kraft and Bellyache are still clinging onto the Patriot Way of bringing in "good, honest law abiding citizens :blush:

2012 drug related suspensions

Brandon Bolden, Jermaine Cunningham 4 games each

Then there's Nick Kaczur who was arrested in 2008 for possession of Illegal Prescription Drugs (Oxycodone). He cooperated with a DEA Investigation, and no charges were filed. No suspension at all.

The real Patriot*** way

FWIW, this Carl guy is a low life too. AH asks him to keep the letter off social media, and the guy immediately runs to TMZ. They run with the story and it makes it to the nightly TV news broadcast in the largest market in the US.

Yet, we hear incessant criticism of the state of Buffalo print journalism.

FWIW, this Carl guy is a low life too. AH asks him to keep the letter off social media, and the guy immediately runs to TMZ. They run with the story and it makes it to the nightly TV news broadcast in the largest market in the US.

Yet, we hear incessant criticism of the state of Buffalo print journalism.

He still hopes that AH will allow him to visit too!

Amazing AH thought this would be confidential, honestly.

• 3 weeks later...

I just received this email from A.Hernandez this past Saturday...thought I'd share with you fellas: "BBFergy - Wazzup beeeeoootch??????? Food here sucks but the guards usually sneak a few SlimJims into my cell at 8pm each night. Hey, thanks for the Hubba Bubba brotha - you know what? The pink lemonade flavor is actually pretty good...much better than that blue cotton candy Shiite...that crap leaves a bad taste in my mouth (and in the back seat of a Toyota...lol) Hollaaaaa!!!!! Yo, have you seen the Patriots play? That kid at TE...Sendfeld? Seinfeld? Sinkfield?? Whatever the f&^ck his name is....ba ha ha ha. He don't have that killa instinct like me does he? Anyway, keep writing bro, you the best and I miss our conversations about the Bills. A.Hernandez. PS-Don't share this with any of your TBD buddies...I mean it"

I just received this email from A.Hernandez this past Saturday..

Think Boston Police should bring you in for questioning and make sure they bring some of the TSA airport screeners to do body cavity search in case you were trying to get arrested and smuggle stuff to your buddy.