Advice Welcomed...please

Juror#8

The terrible choice he made was sleeping with the women in the first place. If the kid is his he needs to man up and set his girlfriend free. Make an honest women out the mother of his child.

Every time he works late or has to travel his girlfriend is going to think he is screwing some other B word. Only a matter of time before his girlfriend gets even.. Will you understand or will your mind think she is some kind of tramp. Move on.

are you serious dude? I really don't know if yiur being sarcastic or just batchit crazy.

Simmer down, the man can have a wife and a child and not by the same woman.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you serious dude? I really don't know if yiur being sarcastic or just batchit crazy.

Yea but its certainly more complicated when they come in the wrong order. Typically the successful kid with another woman comes BEFORE the relationship.

Its do-able, but the deck is stacked against his current lasting - especially without marriage, kids etc.... giving motivation to make it work, and the other woman being a coworker.

Question: is the workplace also aware of the situation? That may be a major crossroads coming up too.

Yea but its certainly more complicated when they come in the wrong order. Typically the successful kid with another woman comes BEFORE the relationship.

Its do-able, but the deck is stacked against his current lasting - especially without marriage, kids etc.... giving motivation to make it work, and the other woman being a coworker.

Question: is the workplace also aware of the situation? That may be a major crossroads coming up too.

you understand my point though Saint. It might be a messed up situation stacked against him, but for someone to say that he should break up with his woman who he's been with for 8 years and attempting to have a child with, for some office skank just because he was unfaithful and ended up getting her pregnant is ludicrous.

I get you point about it being a tough climb for the guy, but its crazy to end it because of this.

you understand my point though Saint. It might be a messed up situation stacked against him, but for someone to say that he should break up with his woman who he's been with for 8 years and attempting to have a child with, for some office skank just because he was unfaithful and ended up getting her pregnant is ludicrous.

I get you point about it being a tough climb for the guy, but its crazy to end it because of this.

The tough climb is that the fiance will need to hang out with, be around, and need to be kind to the woman he cheated with. And on top of that be a caring and unconditionally loving mother to his child. All that is non negotiable. And you calling the mother of his child a skank shows your lack of understanding here. The name calling ends the second a child is involved. Now they all need to focus on the kid.

Edited by John Adams

That is what's wrong with our society. No one steps up to the plate anymore..

She will go out and do some guy just to get even.. Funny thing would be if she got pregnant, I bet he would tell her to hit the road.

That is what's wrong with our society. No one steps up to the plate anymore..

She will go out and do some guy just to get even.. Funny thing would be if she got pregnant, I bet he would tell her to hit the road.

i don't think our society is suffering because a successful person had sex with a colleague and got her pregnant but won't leave his woman after an 8 year relationship.

Trust me, I know all about the downfall of society. I work in one of the most feared prisons in the world. It's filled with 2,200+ inmates that murder, rape, rob, and sell drugs. The things that I see on a daily basis, I don't wish on anyone. But I doubt ill be seeing Jurors kid there someday.

And you calling the mother of his child a skank shows your lack of understanding here. The name calling ends the second a child is involved. Now they all need to focus on the kid.

the mother of his child is a whore. She had sex with man who was clearly in a relationship. He is definitely a cheating bastard. But she is not innocent in all this. She knew what she was doing. She knew before all this happened that if she got pregnant, she would keep the baby. And she knew that she wanted a family with Juror. Sounds planned to me. Doesn't sound like a woman that just went out and had sex to have sex, sounds like an evil plot that she's living here. On second thought, maybe she's not a white, maybe she's just a plotting b^*%h. Either way, she's no angel, just like he's no saint.

just like he's no saint.

That is why his 8 year relationship should walk out the door.

Been with her 8 years no wedding ring. Just shows he not the kind of guy who wants to commit to a relation ship. Just wants his cake and eat it to.

Prison - full of people that have mom and dads that split up or or people who's parents never got married.

just like he's no saint.

That is why his 8 year relationship should walk out the door.

Been with her 8 years no wedding ring. Just shows he not the kind of guy who wants to commit to a relation ship. Just wants his cake and eat it to.

Prison - full of people that have mom and dads that split up or or people who's parents never got married.

im done with conversation Mead. Believe what you want. I hope your children never make a mistake. Edited by mrags

It's filled with 2,200+ inmates that murder, rape, rob, and sell drugs. The things that I see on a daily basis, I don't wish on anyone.

Mother rapers. Father rapers. Father rapers sitting there right next to me on the Group W bench.

Trust me, I know all about the downfall of society. I work in one of the most feared prisons in the world. It's filled with 2,200+ inmates that murder, rape, rob, and sell drugs. The things that I see on a daily basis, I don't wish on anyone. But I doubt ill be seeing Jurors kid there someday.

You don't know ****. I've seen 4chan.

And the meanest, ugliest, nastiest one, the meanest father raper of them all, was coming over to me and he was mean 'n' ugly 'n' nasty 'n' horrible and all kind of things and he sat down next to me and said, "Kid, whad'ya get?" I said, "I didn't get nothing, I had to pay $50 and pick up the garbage." He said, "What were you arrested for, kid?" And I said, "Littering." And they all moved away from me on the bench there, and the hairy eyeball and all kinds of mean nasty things, till I said, "And creating a nuisance." And they all came back, shook my hand, and we had a great time on the bench.

My brother in law is in prison.

He is a guard at Hudson.

I remember when he first started he was a nuts and butts inspector.

lol. Nuts and Butts. Never had to do much of it myself. They tell you in the academy that you'll freeze up the first time you ever do one. They were right about that. You completely forget everything at that moment in time. The inmate usually has to tell the new officer what to do. Lol.

And the meanest, ugliest, nastiest one, the meanest father raper of them all, was coming over to me and he was mean 'n' ugly 'n' nasty 'n' horrible and all kind of things and he sat down next to me and said, "Kid, whad'ya get?" I said, "I didn't get nothing, I had to pay $50 and pick up the garbage." He said, "What were you arrested for, kid?" And I said, "Littering." And they all moved away from me on the bench there, and the hairy eyeball and all kinds of mean nasty things, till I said, "And creating a nuisance." And they all came back, shook my hand, and we had a great time on the bench.

Thanks. I thought was alone on that one.

I am out for now, till she cheats on him. Let me know when that happens.

Eh... You are not out... Just a silent stalker.... Sick and twisted voyuer are you...

With that said go have a nice glass of wine and enjoy your day.