I hope there is a special place in hell for these people....

The Poojer

so our floors bathroom has 3 crappers and 3 urinals...someone who needs not be named is in one of the crappers, one is out of service the other one is free. All urinals are free. Dude walks in goes into the other working crapper and pees!!!!! Someone walks in and obviously needs a crapper sees they are all otherwise occupied and has to turn around and leave....

Not sure why it irritates me so...but it does... :wallbash:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What really irritates me is when you see a dude place his palm flat against the wall, as if he's either half-splaying himself to be frisked by a cop or has to brace himself while taking leaving a #1.

I won't say that I wish them to go to hell for this tho. Freaks me out a little, is all.

Edited by UConn James

What really irritates me is when you see a dude place his palm flat against the wall, as if he's either half-splaying himself to be frisked by a cop or has to brace himself while taking leaving a #1.

I won't say that I wish them to go to hell for this tho. Freaks me out a little, is all.

Truly! WTF is up with that?!?!?!

Okay, here's my pet urinal peeve:

There's a row of 6 urinals - the type with no dividers between. I'm at the one 2nd in from the left - all others are unoccupied. Guy walks in and takes the one right next to me. wtf????

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

The crapper pisser annoys me, too. I don't get it.

The other thing that I cannot figure out is why there are always boogers wiped on the wall in front/on the side of the urinals. This has been common in my workplace the entire time I've been here (going on 18 years) and I've had multiple suspects, but they've all left and the boogers keep reappearing.

And the custodian closes off the bathroom about 5 times/day to clean it ... but never wipes the boogers off the wall.

Grrrrr ....

gotta give at least one urinal buffer whenever possible..in our set up...3 urinals..i hate it when someone takes the middle one when all the others are available..that prohibits the one urinal buffer

Okay, here's my pet urinal peeve:

There's a row of 6 urinals - the type with no dividers between. I'm at the one 2nd in from the left - all others are unoccupied. Guy walks in and takes the one right next to me. wtf????

gotta give at least one urinal buffer whenever possible..in our set up...3 urinals..i hate it when someone takes the middle one when all the others are available..that prohibits the one urinal buffer

We have 2 urinals (with a wall; one low, one high) and 3 crappers. If I'm pissing and a guy comes in and grabs the middle stall, I just shake my head. Personally, I'm all about the handicap stall, for maximum room. However ... you gotta take the bad with the good ... handicap stall doors open outward. If some a-hole slams his stall door hard enough, it can make other stall doors open. Not much of a deal if the door opens inward. If it opens outward, you need to literally stand up, take two steps and grab the door to close it. And the wall of mirrors is directly across the crappers ....

If some a-hole slams his stall door hard enough, it can make other stall doors open.

I hate that, I wish they'd use locks longer than 1/4 inch to secure the door shut. Best crapper door I ever saw in a public bathroom was at a truck stop in PA along I-81. Real doors and handles, with a gap of only about 6 inches cut off the bottom of the door. Solid walls on either side of you, not partitions. Picture a closet with a toilet and you'll get the idea.

Then you're probably gonna hate me. Enlarged prostates/flow issues are a main reason for the '3 point stance' you speak of. While I don't know the whole physiological scenario, it's a great aid in alleviating all the weight on both feet, allowing the bladder to empty much easier. We have strategic decorations behind our house commodes for this reason. As for the enlarged prostate, I have a lot of fun blaming the Mrs. for it. It's HER job to keep it emptied!

I have nothing to add here except for the fact that I walked into a public bathroom Saturday and there were 5-6 completely free urinals and a grown-ass man was on the end pissing into the kid's urinal. Where do these people come from?

i can sympathize with you, but let me add a bit more detail...i do pay attention to things around me a bit more than i should...from the sound of the offender this morning..he did NOT have any prostate issues...

Then you're probably gonna hate me. Enlarged prostates/flow issues are a main reason for the '3 point stance' you speak of. While I don't know the whole physiological scenario, it's a great aid in alleviating all the weight on both feet, allowing the bladder to empty much easier. We have strategic decorations behind our house commodes for this reason. As for the enlarged prostate, I have a lot of fun blaming the Mrs. for it. It's HER job to keep it emptied!

I have nothing to add here except for the fact that I walked into a public bathroom Saturday and there were 5-6 completely free urinals and a grown-ass man was on the end pissing into the kid's urinal. Where do these people come from?

I always piss in the kids' urinal. My theory ... if there's going to be any ricochet of other people's piss spraying back at me ... I'd rather have it hit my knees than my junk.

i do that also, when able...it's usually the cleanest urinal...people don't always walk to the end, most people go to the closest one....

I hate that, I wish they'd use locks longer than 1/4 inch to secure the door shut. Best crapper door I ever saw in a public bathroom was at a truck stop in PA along I-81. Real doors and handles, with a gap of only about 6 inches cut off the bottom of the door. Solid walls on either side of you, not partitions. Picture a closet with a toilet and you'll get the idea.

I left my office in SoCal to open an office in NorCal. I visited my old office last week and went use the stall. The one on the left still has a bolt that is not even long enough to secure the door. It just swings open when you're in there. It was like that when I left FOUR years ago!!

Well for some of us that's the only way we can keep our junk from flopping in the urinal. I actually bring a box in to stand on as well.

I left my office in SoCal to open an office in NorCal. I visited my old office last week and went use the stall. The one on the left still has a bolt that is not even long enough to secure the door. It just swings open when you're in there. It was like that when I left FOUR years ago!!

Well for some of us that's the only way we can keep our junk from flopping in the urinal. I actually bring a box in to stand on as well.

I find this incredibly offensive.

... to guys like me.

I've said it before, not a problem i have...i am hung like a light switch :cry: